Have you ever dreamt of working for a company that felt more like a family and a second home to you than just a job? Are you interested in a position that breaks you away from corporate America and helps you both personally and professionally to ensure you achieve the growth you desire, both inside and outside of the office? Do you want to use your marketing prowess for good and for a purpose that’s bigger than you?
Enter the Women’s Real Estate Investors Network, also known as the Women’s REIN. We offer a premier real estate investing program to help women find financial security and freedom regardless of their background or situation by teaching them specialized real estate knowledge and allowing them to make an extraordinary impact on the world and build a legacy. We value excellence and integrity and aspire to create an inspiring environment for our teammates and clients alike. Our goal is to serve 200,000 women within 7 years!
Now, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to add to our amazing and close-knit team. If this sounds like a dream to you, keep reading…
Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Operations Manager and owners directly, you’ll be responsible for leading and driving the overall marketing and ad strategy of the business – this is an in-house role. You will not only be creating the plans but implementing and ensuring their success, which means there is no task too big or too small for you. You provide the strategy and execution of all of our marketing efforts! We have amazing programming that is life-changing and we need you to get it in front of as many aligned customers as you can.
To be a rockstar in this role, you’ll need to be willing to do whatever it takes and learn whatever you need to in order to achieve success. You have confidence in your marketing abilities and know that if anything comes up and you don’t know how to do it, you can figure it out and get it done.
- Time Commitment: 40+ hours per week
- Compensation: $50,000 – $60,000 annually, commensurate with experience, with flexible PTO and medical/dental benefits after 60 days of employment. We also offer incentives based on achieving our target goals per event!
- Location: Dallas, TX, 75248 – at our office
- Status: This role is for a full-time exempt employee. You must be available to be employed by our company and legally eligible to work in the United States.
You will be in charge of doing whatever it takes to get our events filled, including:
Spearheading and executing our marketing and ad campaigns:
- Running daily marketing operations and advertisement campaigns
- Writing strong copy for marketing and ad campaigns
- Managing ad spend and coordinating with our media buyers– attending biweekly meetings with our Media Buyer and coordinating ad material
- Creating and writing scripts for videos
- Managing the marketing budget, marketing numbers, and marketing projections
- Creating and implementing innovative marketing strategies to get in front of potential clients and converting them into sales
- Identifying and filling holes in marketing campaigns and email sequencing
Updating and Maintaining marketing tech and analytics:
- Updating funnels and ensuring our CRM is integrated correctly
- Updating websites as needed
- Update and report KPI spreadsheets daily with marketing metrics and stats
- Own and troubleshooting any tech issues that arise with marketing tech (email campaigns, web, funnels, CRM, etc)
Being a key player on Team Women’s REIN:
- Working and communicating with other contractors and team members
- Attend and contribute to regularly scheduled team meetings
- Report on analytics for various software
- Creating and analyzing new offers and rolling them out to the team
- Support other team members with problem-solving
- No task is too small – we are a small business and sometimes need our team to wear many hats – you’re up to support in what needs to be done!
What you bring to the role:
- Experience working with paid ad campaigns with large budgets
- Project management experience specifically with team involvement
- Experience coordinating outbound communication with clients
- Adaptability to new skills and programs
- Creativity and ability to bring new tools and improvements to the table
- Focus and determination to meet deadlines and prioritize accordingly
- Process-driven thinking and willingness to implement new processes and improve existing ones to increase efficiency and consistency
- Robust knowledge of online marketing and paid advertising
- Experience with copywriting, with specific knowledge of conversion copy
- The DESIRE to create a big impact with your work and support a company that has a mission you align with!
This could be you if…
- You’re flexible and committed – due to the nature of our online business, decisions and strategies can change rapidly and you are willing and ready to adapt and respond.
- While you have quite a bit of marketing know-how, you love to learn and grow
- You’re resourceful, if you don’t know how to do something, you know how to ask the right questions and get what you need to figure it out (especially if no one else on the team knows the answer yet either!)
- You’re team-oriented and cooperation focused – our team works together to support the company goals, and that sometimes means helping out in ways outside of your job description
- You take pride in your work and always take personal responsibility for your own success
- There is nothing you believe you can’t do, even if you’re not sure how to do it right away
- You are results-driven and fiercely loyal, and you strive for perfection in everything you do
- You’re detail-oriented and always willing to take initiative
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment- you have a pretty high tolerance for stress and can have grace under pressure (while we avoid these situations, it happens when we’re in all hands on deck launch mode!)
- You accomplish what you set out to do almost every time
- You strive to be fulfilled in a role where you’re proud of your contributions and teamwork and recognize that you’re a part of creating life-changing results
- Active Campaign
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Pinterest Ads
We are accepting initial applications from now until Wednesday, June 16th, 2021.
As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage all people regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, race, ability, religion, sexual identity, or any other personal identifier, to apply.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!