Imagine working for a company that empowers women entrepreneurs to create financial freedom by building brands that create an impact and cultivate a legacy. Oh, and you get to make a difference wearing yoga or PJ pants from the comfort of your home. You even can do some of your work on your phone- be it you’re in Instagram DMs connecting with people or spot coaching via voice memo in Voxer. You’re making a difference, serving, and making money. If this sounds like something you would love, keep reading…
At the Weber Co, we’re dedicated to help our clients grow their businesses by empowering them to grow the heart of their business: their brand. We are a company with exponential growth opportunities, where your voice will be heard and your ideas will be implemented. At our core, our mission to create time and financial freedom on our clients’ terms– we help them define what success looks like and how to use branding and marketing to make it happen! We are proud that our methodology and programming in branding and marketing supports women-led and owned businesses across the spectrum: we serve service providers, product-based businesses, as well as network marketers and more!
Our CEO and founder is Steph Weber, a brand coach and marketing strategist. She serves women entrepreneurs who want to build an epic brand and disrupt their industry through her signature program, Brands that Captivate Academy, individualized coaching, and through her podcast.
Here’s where you come in– Steph and her team need their next teammate to help get the word out to highly aligned potential clients and support them inside of the program!
Reporting to the CEO and founder, you’ll be responsible for liaising with clients enrolled in our programs and providing them with direct feedback and support. Additionally, you will be in charge of seeking out and engaging with potential clients and informing about the company and our programs– and enrolling them if it’s a fit!
To be a rockstar in this role, you will need to be willing to go above and beyond for your clients and teammates. You are someone who is dedicated to the results of both the business and the clients, and you take ownership and pride in your work and the work of the company as a whole.
- Time Commitment: Full-time, 40+ hours per week. Evenings and weekends occasionally during launch periods.
- Compensation: $36,000-$42,000 plus commission commensurate on experience
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote
- Status: This role is for a full-time employee. You must be available to be employed by our company and legally eligible to work in the United States.
As an Accountability Coach, you will be responsible for supporting your clients:
- Assist clients with making decisions about how to improve their business.
- Meet with clients on a monthly basis one-on-one
- Embody values of Weber Co as a representative to clients and coworkers
- Be available to clients via Voxer and email during agreed upon hours
- Provide scheduling flexibility and a safe emotional space to discuss any areas a client wishes to address on scheduled days.
- Help clients establish priorities, set goals and construct concrete plans to achieve those goals.
- Hold clients accountable as they work toward the goals.
- Help monitor client progress, including handling setbacks.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend weekly coaching calls with clients.
As the Outreach Representative, you will need to be a team player who…
- Understands every aspect of company signature programs and products.
- Maintains clarity around ideal clients demographics, goals, and accomplishments
- Seeks out and identifies ideal clients through social media, specifically Instagram
- Engages with ideal clients to create authentic relationships
- Attends all training sessions and meetings as required
- Maintains understanding of expectations
- Creates proactive plans to convert leads from cold to warm, and warm to hot leads, culminating in the closure of sales
- Maintains accurate records of outreach and results
- Follows up before, during, and after pitch to ensure long-term relationships
- Maintains company values and standards in all interactions
This could be you if…
- You have the spirit of an entrepreneur but don’t want to own your own business– you’re the “intrapreneur”. Entrepreneurship excites you and you’d rather support in an existing business whose mission and vision aligns with yours.
- You want to make an impact and desire the stability of an employee position with earning potential via commission opportunities.
- You are excited to be on a team that values diversity, equity, and inclusion and are excited to serve a diverse community.
- You have social media experience (be it on Facebook or Instagram)
- You are a self-starter – you identify things that need to be done and go for it
- You’re flexible and no task is to small
- You’re outgoing and friendly – you find it easy and enjoyable to talk to and uplift people around you
- You’re self-aware and interested in consistent personal and professional growth
- You’re a great communicator – in both written and verbal communication
- You want to be brought into the vision of the company and be a part of its growth
- You are solution-oriented and bring gratitude and mutual respect to every relationship
- You are service-oriented and are motivated by delivering the best client experience possible
- Starting a convo in the DMs and engaging with new friends on Instagram sounds like fun to you
- You love strategy and figuring out solutions and filling in any gaps that you see in processes
- You want to serve people before you sell to them.
- Google Drive
- 17 hats for contracts
We are accepting initial applications from now until Friday, May 28th at 12:00pm PT.
As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage all people regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, race, ability, religion, sexual identity, or any other personal identifier, to apply. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!