Do you love the idea of helping brands that are intentional in their values by leveraging your skills in project management and client care? Are you excited about helping business owners see the potential in their business by being a critical piece of their branding and ecommerce success?
You’re in luck! Wayfarer Design Studio is hiring! At Wayfarer Design Studio, we elevate premium brands to a place of meaning, purpose, and newfound confidence by creating intentional designs. We partner with brands whose passions lie anywhere from skincare, sustainable fashion, home goods, or wine and empower them not only through our design but by allowing them to make better decisions for their brands by educating them throughout our process. We value heartfelt design with meaningful details that allow us to be our clients’ creative guides as they enter the next chapters of their business.
Now, we’re looking for a part-time Operations Coordinator who values the details and transparency as we do to help us serve our clients at a higher capacity by taking over project and account management work within our agency. Sound like a dream to you? Keep reading!
Operations Coordinator at Wayfarer Design Studio
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for overseeing project and client success and management for Wayfarer’s brand and web agency. You’ll also be responsible for community management and support in Wayfarer’s education arm of the business that coaches emerging design entrepreneurs.
- Time Commitment:15 hours/week (spread over M-F)
- Compensation: $20-25 commensurate with experience
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote.
- Status: This role is a part-time employee role. You must be available to be employed by our company and legally eligible to work in the United States.
You will be responsible for:
Project + Account Coordination for Agency clients: (roughly 2/3rds of the role)
– create project timelines for internal use and client use
– coordinate and project plan internal company projects with the CEO
– coordinate and communicate between creative director and contractors (junior designers, copywriters, developers, etc) on projects via frequent asana, slack, and zoom check-ins
– communicate and liaise with clients throughout brand, web, or packaging project- this role is the main point of contact and there for whatever questions the clients have
– provide client updates and ensure clients are meeting deadlines
– update standard operating procedures as needed
– manage projects, update project plans, and ensure the project is completed on time and accurately
– create invoices and send out contracts via Dubsado to new clients (we have roughly 1-2 new clients monthly)
– send client gifts and be proactive about client experience
– inbox management of the support email address
– general client/student communication via email
Community Coordination for Course Students:
– schedule monthly Q+A calls and schedule email reminders
– coordinate guest expert calls in the community
– periodically check in on payments + follow up with any students to resolve failed payments
– send follow up materials to students after 1:1 coaching sessions (zoom recordings, coaching notes, and resource links)
– post call recordings and other resources in the Facebook group
– upload videos in course platform, Teachable
Leads + Marketing Assistance:
– Content repurposing for marketing (ie repurpose blog content into newsletter content)
– Client inquiry tracking: support CEO with keeping her up to date on inquiries and sales for both the agency and the education wing of the business
– Keep the CRM/ Leads Database up to date
This could be you if…
– you love creating a project plan and plugging it into asana
– you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty with the execution and implementation of tasks
– you like having variety in your work
– you thrive with hard deadlines and get a thrill out of crossing tasks off of your to-do list
– you love people and feel comfortable getting on zoom with our students or agency clients as needed
– you consider yourself to be personable and are invested in the client experience!
– the thought of managing a creative project excites you!
– you are an excellent written communicator
– you aren’t afraid to ask for what is needed for a project to be completed on time
– you are good at holding boundaries (specifically in the context of project scope for our agency clients, etc)- you can be firm yet sincere in your client communications
– you want to be a part of a company that empowers business owners to do even more!
– you want to help online entrepreneurs but would rather not have to do a lot of sales and marketing yourself- you want to support behind the scenes- that’s your passion!
– you want a client-facing role!
– you love details and consider yourself to be quite organized!
(We will provide training on needed softwares)
If you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click on this link to submit your application! https://airtable.com/shrcMwhyFxdkhgmdX
We are accepting initial applications from now until Friday February 25th 2022 at 4pm ET
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!