Operations and Marketing Coordinator At Uncommon
Every person has a story. At Uncommon, we want to tell that story. When we tell our stories, the good, the bad, the messy, the beautiful, people can see themselves in others and the common threads that bring us together in humanity. While the CEO Britt has been photographing people for over a decade (you can see her work at Britt Honey), Uncommon is an emerging brand that’s going to change storytelling as we know it, telling bold stories that help people find their communities and feel belonging.
We are looking for an Operations and Marketing Coordinator to join our small team. The primary function of this role is to take excellent, high-touch care of our clients. Client experience is of the utmost importance to us, outside of capturing and telling their stories.
If you are organized with a people-first approach, an appreciation for bold storytelling, and a knack for marketing, keep reading.
Operations and Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the client experience for all Uncommon and Britt Honey clients. You’ll also be responsible for heading the marketing efforts and growing the brand’s reach and following on digital media platforms.
- Time Commitment: 15-20 hours/week -Monday-Friday Mornings (8-11 PST) (as early as 6 am PST depending on employee’s availability)
- Compensation: starting at $20 per hour
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote.
- Status: This role is an EMPLOYEE/W2 role. You must be legally authorized to work as a W2 Employee in the United States.
You will be responsible for:
Client Experience and General Operations
- Monitor the company’s email inboxes
- Respond to client questions in a timely manner during working hours
- Handle onboarding workflows for new clients
- Manage and communicate with clients throughout whole experience at Uncommon
- Handle shoot styling and location management
- coordinate and manage calls with clients and vendors and and take notes
- coordinate and schedule with vendors videographer/studio/photographer for shoot days
Marketing + Lead Management Responsibilities
- Lead and execute efforts in growing an engaged social media following
- PR support: Pitch media outlets and respond to HAROs (Help a Reporter Out)
- Outreach and prospect to new leads
- Repurpose and schedule content from CEO for newsletter, blog, and social content
- Field inquiries from leads
- Onboard aligned leads
- Refer unfit leads to other vendors
This could be you if…
- Tackling an email inbox and taking care of business first thing in the morning sounds like satisfying work!
- You are highly organized
- You understand how to grow an engaged audience on socials
- You’re interested in digital marketing
- You are process oriented
- You are operations driven
- You love to collaborate and co-create workflows inside business operations
- You have a computer and a designated workspace
- You love hitting goals
- You are a great listener and easy to talk to
- You love people
- You are the “responsible one” in your friend group
- You consider yourself a lifelong learner and proactively seek out education in the digital marketing space
- Google Workspace
- Social Media platforms (IG, facebook, etc)
- FloDesk for email marketing
If you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click on this link to submit your application! https://airtable.com/shraCaWPIylL01Uk6
We are accepting initial applications from now until Monday, June 27, 2022.
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a video interview on google meet.
We can’t wait to hear from you!