The Launch Guild is a Launch & Systems Support Agency that supports coaches & course creators with Course or Membership Launch Support, Podcast Launch Support, Systems Migrations and Systems Set-Ups.
Our current team includes OBMs, Project Managers, Virtual Assistants, Content Managers, Graphic Designers, Facebook Ads Managers, Copywriters, Podcast/Video Editors, and a pretty awesome Director of Operations and CEO. We’re a close-knit, hardworking team and pride ourselves on excellence and exceeding client expectations!
We are hiring a Facebook Ads Assistant to execute FB Ads for online launches under the direction of our Facebook Ads strategist!
– Must have daytime availability and be online M-F
– Must be based and authorized to work in the United States or Canada.
– Subcontractor role
– Starting at 5 hours per week, with room to grow
We encourage BIPOC (Black, Brown, Indigenous and People of Color), LGBTQIA+ people, and Military Significant Others to apply.
At The Launch Guild, we are committed to diversity, equity, anti-racism, and inclusion. We value relationships with team members and clients who share our values and who prioritize diversity, equity, anti-racism, and inclusion within their organizations – and we know that our team members and clients’ customers and students are best prepared to thrive in their workplace, courses, programs, and memberships if they learn in an environment characterized by, and supportive of, diversity and inclusion.
Team Members and Clients expressly acknowledges and agrees that The Launch Guild promotes a diverse work environment, and that any remarks, gestures, or behaviors by Client in connection with this Contract that are discriminatory toward or offensive to individuals on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or disability will be cause for Service Provider to immediately terminate this any contract.
–you know FB ads manager well and love working in it!
-you love details
-you can take direction and run with it
– you understand basic launch funnels and why an ad at one part of the launch would link to a webinar funnel and why another would link to a sales page
-you enjoy being a part of a team
– the idea of collaborating with a strategist on the team excites you!
-you are solutions-driven
-you like to nerd out on personality tests
-you love the fast-paced life that comes with launches (especially the last weeks of a launch period)
-you understand the urgency that comes with the backend of a launch and you love it!
-you’re familiar with different promotional launch strategies and how fb ads come to play works
– You’re a self-starter, get your work done on time (or early)
– You are online everyday M-F
– You are available for a team calls
– You are excited to work on a team and collaborate with the common goal of a successful launch!
– You are a problem solver – and you can come to the table with suggested solutions
– Crossing things off of your to-do list brings you the most joy- you are on top of your tasks and don’t like to procrastinate! Why do tomorrow what you can do today?!
– You like to double check your work, and you’re willing to take your time to do things the right way
– You’re obsessed with technology and learning new platforms!
This probably isn’t for you if:
– You don’t have space in your schedule to accommodate more than one client
– You struggle with taking initiative and meeting deadlines
– You aren’t into Group Calls
Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc)
FB Ads Manager
– Set Up and update campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager
– Plug in necessary links in ad campaigns
– Switch up campaigns as necessary to link to webinar registration, sales pages, etc
– Set audiences for campaigns
– Follow the direction and the strategy of the Facebook Ads Strategist
– Collaborate with the copywriter and graphic designer and upload their graphics and copy into the ad campaigns
We are accepting initial applications from now until Tuesday September 29th at 10:00 AM Central Time.
You will be notified shortly thereafter via email by our hiring manager (@megkco) if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have.) If chosen, we will invite you to do a 30 minute video call interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!