The Launch Guild is a Launch & Systems Support Agency that supports coaches & course creators with Course or Membership Launch Support, Podcast Launch Support, Systems Migrations and Systems Set-Ups.
Our current team includes OBMs, Project Managers, Virtual Assistants, Content Managers, Graphic Designers, Facebook Ads Managers, Copywriters, Podcast/Video Editors, and a pretty awesome Director of Operations and CEO. We’re a close-knit, easy-going team and pride ourselves on excellence and exceeding client expectations!
We are hiring a Copywriter Subcontractor to write launch copy-the whole nine yards of sales pages, email sequences, fb ad copy, social promo copy (and the occasional added bonus nurture sequence from an opt-in!)
– Must have daytime availability and be online M-F
– Compensation:negotiable/per project and the copy deliverables *note, this is a subcontractor role–– this is a rate for work done that you don’t have to market and on-board clients for.)*
– Must be based and authorized to work in the United States or Canada.
– Subcontractor role
–there can be anywhere from 1 to 5 projects happening at once
We encourage BIPOC (Black, Brown, Indigenous and People of Color), LGBTQIA+ people, and Military Significant Others to apply.
At The Launch Guild, we are committed to diversity, equity, anti-racism, and inclusion. We value relationships with team members and clients who share our values and who prioritize diversity, equity, anti-racism, and inclusion within their organizations – and we know that our team members and clients’ customers and students are best prepared to thrive in their workplace, courses, programs, and memberships if they learn in an environment characterized by, and supportive of, diversity and inclusion.
Team Members and Clients expressly acknowledges and agrees that The Launch Guild promotes a diverse work environment, and that any remarks, gestures, or behaviors by Client in connection with this Contract that are discriminatory toward or offensive to individuals on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or disability will be cause for Service Provider to immediately terminate this any contract.
– you love writing compelling sales copy
-the idea of subcontracting is appealing to you (because you can write more copy and do less of the marketing and sales and client management)
– launches are exciting to you
– you’ve worked in online launch copy before and understand how to write solid sales copy and email sequence copy
-you enjoy being a part of a team
-you are solutions-driven
-you like to nerd out on personality tests
-you love the fast-paced life that comes with launches
– You’re a self-starter, get your work done on time (or early)
– You are available for team calls and client-facing calls to discuss copy strategy
– You are a problem solver – and you can come to the table with suggested solutions
– Crossing things off of your to-do list brings you the most joy- you are on top of your tasks and don’t like to procrastinate! Why do tomorrow what you can do today?!
This probably isn’t for you if:
– You don’t have space in your schedule to accommodate more than one client
– You struggle with taking initiative and meeting deadlines
– You aren’t into Group Calls
Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc)
Slack – our team’s lifeline!
Asana – live and breathe in here!
A general understanding of how tags and lists perform in a launch so that copy is being written with these in mind
Write the following deliverables, each including 2 revisions
– Facebook Ads Copy
– Sales Page Copy
– Webinar registration page copy
– Webinar invite email sequences
– Sales email sequences
– Post sale sequences
– occasionally an opt-in/nurture sequence
– coordinate revisions and project updates with project managers
We are accepting initial applications from now until Tuesday September 29th at 10:00 AM Central Time.
You will be notified shortly thereafter via email by our hiring manager (@megkco) if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have.) If chosen, we will invite you to do a 30 minute video call interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!