Do you want to work for a company that is helping teachers by giving them the marketing tools to grow their online business? Are you looking for a company where you can take the lead on internal marketing and operations and grow with the business as it develops?
In comes Teacher Hustle University! We help teachers who have online businesses turn their ideas into profit by helping them create powerful marketing strategies and develop plans to generate a steady income while maintaining balance. Now, we’re looking for a Programs Lead who can help with the backend of our business and help with our operational needs. Sound like you? Keep reading!
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for the behind-the-scenes of all Teacher Hustle University’s programs, from courses to a membership to a group coaching program. When the CEO comes to you with an idea for a program or program improvement, and you can figure out how to put that idea into motion. You’re excited about challenges and love making sure programs are flawless experiences for students from start to finish.
- Time Commitment: starting at 10 hours/week
- Compensation: $17-20
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote.
- Status: This role is a part-time employee role. You must be available to be employed by our company and legally eligible to work in the United States.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing our internal marketing strategies:
- Creating materials to enhance student experience within a program (worksheets, tutorials, surveys, etc.)
- Surveying current students to collect feedback for program improvements
- Conducting interviews with students and current members to collect testimonials and feedback
- Organizing the backend of a program for student ease of use
- Checking in with paid communities to help move students through the material
- Overseeing the Community Support Specialist and supporting as needed (customer support and technical issues for current students)
- Organizing guest speakers to enhance programs (everything from inviting and communicating with the guest to making sure they have everything needed for their guest appearance in the group)
- Helping students connect with one another for accountability groups and other networking opportunities
- Helping CEO to plan, organize, and carry out new programs from idea to launch
- Organizing all the pieces of a program launch, keeping the CEO on track and supported throughout launch while also helping to onboard new students
- Leading orientation calls for new students to help them get acquainted with the program
- Reporting on member retention data and ideas for improvement
- Creating monthly deliverables and updating members monthly inside our membership
- Identifying areas for improvement within programming, especially with regard to student accessibility
This could be you if…
- You know how to take the initiative and move projects forward without needing to be told how
- You know that the CEO is the decision-maker, but you are excited about bringing new ideas and figuring out how to make things happen.
- You are detail-oriented and know how to keep tabs on multiple moving pieces of projects.
- You’re always willing and excited to learn.
- You’re excited to find a home in a company you believe in.
- You are willing to stretch your capabilities to help the teachers we serve to our fullest potential!
- You believe there is nothing you can’t figure out as long as you have the proper resources.
- You’re excited to work for someone that will be invested in your growth and development and is willing to nurture and teach.
- You’re organized – you know how to create a seamless user experience and understand the needs of a variety of learners
We are accepting initial applications from now until Tuesday, August 24th at 2pm CT.
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you are chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a Zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
You need to add a widget, row, or prebuilt layout before you’ll see anything here. 🙂