Shakira Maria International, a company dedicated to transforming lives through education in personal development and metaphysical healing modalities, is hiring! We are looking for a remote, contracted, part-time client experience assistant.
Hours: starting at an estimated 20-25 hours a month (with room to potentially grow). Compensation is negotiable
Preferably based in the US or Canada.
The Assistant at Shakira Maria is the go-to person on the team for all things customer and community support for courses and group coaching programs. They are also responsible for onboarding new clients, and supporting with community management in slack (and possibly facebook in the future). They also support customers of Shakira’s jewelry business, Crown by Shakira.
-email inboxes daily M-F with a 24 hour response time- respond to inquiries, support clients and customers
– onboarding new coaching clients and managing current coaching accounts
-customer support- communicating kindly per brand standards
-Community management (welcoming new members, checking in with students)
–some tech tasks
-uploading content into Kajabi
-scheduling social media posts
-scheduling emails in convertkit
-communicate with team via slack
-manage and update tasks in Monday.com (Project management software)
– attend team meetings as needed
– Other miscellaneous tasks: You are open to taking on other delegated tasks if needed. You know how to ask for what information you need as well as research any needed information.
Bonus if you know these:
-social media schedulers
This could be you if:
-You can start with 20 hours a month (this has room to grow!)
-You are all about taking INITIATIVE! You are what they call a “self-starter”!
-You like to be online every day Monday through Friday
-You are obsessed with tidying email inboxes
– You like a good google spreadsheet
– You are comfortable making decisions with the appropriate training and access to standard operating procedures
– You can write friendly and professional emails
– You can write according to brand guidelines
– You love schedules and being on time and you can stick to your timelines/deadlines
– You are a critical thinker and love to problem solve before asking for help
-you are a go-getter– once you have clear instructions on what you need to be doing, you go do it!
-you love using SOPs and updating them as needed
-you really want to contribute to a team
-you love being efficient!
– you are passionate about customer service and client success!
-you are available M-F to manage inboxes and support clients with a 24 hour response time
– you are interested in personal development
-you are very communicative
– you would like to work on a small but mighty team and reporting to the team’s integrator
– you communicate kindly with customers and clients
– the responsibilities above sound like a lot of fun for you!
– bonus if you have experience working with online course creators!
We are accepting initial applications from now until Wednesday August 19th at 5pm Eastern.
You will be notified shortly thereafter if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates afterwards. If chosen, you’re available to do a video call interview and a possible paid test project.