Operations + Copywriting Assistant At Sealevel Agency
Sealevel Agency serves high level coaches and service providers by building exquisite, emotional websites in Squarespace that serve as an epic sales tool for their business. Creative Director Allison has a unique approach to web design and is expanding her team. We are looking for an Operations + Copywriting Assistant to support Allison with implementation support, copywriting, and account management support. This role is great for anyone who loves a variety in their work, loves learning new things, and wants to support both the backend of the web process as well as the client facing part of it!
Overview of Operations + Copywriting Assistant Position
Hours: starting at 10-15 hours per week
Compensation: starting at $20 per hour
Contractor, Part-time, remote
Our preference is contractors in North America, we will accept applicants globally if they can operate in US Eastern time zone
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, and those who hold other marginalized identities to apply.
Click on this link!
– Respond to team communications within 24 hours M-F
– Update General Operating Procedures as needed
Website Operations: (our websites are typically 6 pages for service providers)
– Create project plans and upload in Asana
– Liaise with clients and act as main point of contact
– Communicate deadlines and facilitate revisions
– Quality assurance after initial design phase
– transfer domain
– test buttons and links
– third party plugins
– basic design edits
– client correspondence for minor revisions
– schedule client Squarespace training sessions and attend the calls to shadow
– Assist with copywriting for client websites
– create internal marketing collateral as needed
– Assist Allison with Strategy and Business Development
This could be you if:
– you want a position that provides a variety and range of responsibilities
– you are what they call “solutions-oriented”
– while you love to ask questions, you are resourceful and love to look at Standard Operating Procedures and Google and getting as far as you can on your own
– you want to be part of a small but collaborative virtual team helping amazing entrepreneurs
– you enjoy doing implementation work and feel a satisfaction of crossing things off of your to-do list
– you love learning new things
– you are okay taking some risk in finding timely solutions, even if it isn’t the “perfect” solution
– you enjoy a variety of tasks
– you not only love implementing in squarespace but also working in project management, client communication, and light copywriting
– you have an eye for design and can manage to create a graphic in canva with a template and some guidelines, and you may have dabbled in Adobe Suite (not a requirement though, just a bonus if you know Adobe)
– you may not have formal training in web design, but your instinct tells you not to put the comic sans font on a website
– you enjoy occasional light graphics creation
– you enjoy writing– the thought of tag teaming client web copy with the Creative Director sounds like a lot of fun
– you enjoy interacting with people and want to work on a team
– client experience matters to you
– you don’t want your own squarespace web agency of your own;)
– Squarespace 7.0 and Squarespace 7.1
– Marco Polo
– Zoom and Google Meet
– Adobe Illustrator (bonus, not a requirement)
Click on this link!
We are accepting initial applications from now until Tuesday January 26th at 12:00 PM Eastern
You will be notified shortly thereafter if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have.) If chosen, we will invite you to do a video call interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!