Are you a fan of crossing things off of your to-do list but also having your hands in some creative tasks? Does learning new skills and softwares excite you? How about having a kick-ass boss whose mission is to support other female entrepreneurs?
If you’re saying yes, keep on reading…
Imagine working for an awesome woman CEO whose company is making a difference by elevating other woman-centered companies and helping new entrepreneurs get their start. You’re working for an impact-driven company as one of the first employees and you get to help shape the culture directly. Not to mention, you get to work closely with the CEO and hone your management, implementation, and copywriting skills.
At Sealevel Agency, we help high-level coaches by building exquisite, emotional websites that appeal to their ideal clients. Our CEO, Allison, is most proud of the perspectives she has gained through traveling and having conversations with people who don’t look like her, dress like her, worship like her, or think like her.
Now, we are looking for an Operations and Marketing Assistant who can help with our daily deliverables, manage projects, and grow with the company. We’re looking for someone who wants to help propel us forward and be able to learn in the process with us.
Operations and Marketing Assistant
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for managing the daily operations and general visibility efforts of the company. You’re someone who is scrappy – you know how to figure things out and you love taking on new challenges and seeing them through. You love strategizing how to complete tasks and managing the operations aspects of a company.
- Time Commitment: 20-25 hours per week at first with room to grow
- Compensation: starting at $17-21/hour
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote
- Status: This is for a part-time W2 employee role. You must be available to be employed by our company and legally eligible to work in the United States.
You will be responsible for general operations tasks, including:
- Managing and creating SOPs to help create efficient strategies
- General account and project management for our Done For You website clients, including client correspondence in Asana
- Managing affiliates and corresponding with affiliates to manage affiliate links
- Directly working with Allison to create and shape the strategy for launches and other operations strategies
- Email and calendar management
- Sending contracts and invoices to new clients
- Managing subcontractors
- Using operational knowledge to create strategies for new avenues to propel the business forward
You will be responsible for general visibility and marketing tasks, including:
- Managing the “It’s a Real Job, Dad” podcast and corresponding with podcast guests such as creating worksheets for each episode
- Repurposing podcast content and creating graphics to share on social media
- Writing articles for LinkedIn to increase visibility
- General copywriting for clients
- Taking over the management of Pinterest and general management of other social media
- Creating new marketing strategies and planning how to execute them
- Improving and executing LinkedIn visibility
This could be you if…
- You love taking the big picture and creating actionable steps to achieve it
- You’re scrappy – you know how to figure out what you don’t know, but you also know when to ask for help
- You know how to ask for what you need and aren’t afraid to ask questions
- You’re organized and love creating action plans
- You know how to manage different people as well as the different moving parts of business
- You know how to manage calendars and emails
- You have strong communication skills, especially when it comes to email and written communication
- You’re excited about working for a company that helps women find financial stability and create an impact in their line of work
- You love educating people on the benefits of travel and location independent work
- You are resourceful and adaptable – you know how to figure things out and prioritize, and then reprioritize as things change
Software we use:
- Squarespace 7.0 and Squarespace 7.1
- Zoom and Google Meet
- Google Workspace
- Google Calendar
- Adobe Illustrator (not a requirement, but a plus)
We are accepting initial applications from now until Friday, July 23rd at 2pm CT. Please note we are accepting applications on a rolling basis and the sooner you apply, the better!
As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage all people regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, race, ability, religion, sexual identity, or any other personal identifier, to apply.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!