Are you looking for a marketing role with a company that feels like a family? Do you want to find a job in the marketing industry where you feel like you’re making a difference in your community as well as for the small businesses you are working with? Do you love facing new challenges head-on and getting into the details to get things done?
In comes Reach! We are an inbound marketing agency that focuses on building digital strategies to attract, engage, and nurture the right customer to increase our clients’ bottom line. We don’t just work with any company – our values are about giving back to our community in every way possible, from office volunteer days to help our local small businesses thrive. We also care about our team – you are given unlimited vacation days as well as full benefits, and while we have regular office hours, there is flexibility within them depending on your needs. We believe you work hard AND you play hard, and we’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our values-driven team.
Overview of Content Marketing Manager Role
Reporting to the Director of Content Creation, you’ll be responsible for wearing all of the marketing hats while juggling your client work. This is an entry-level position where you will get to learn all of the tools of the marketing trade rather than just focusing on one aspect for each client. You are a fast learner who loves taking on new challenges and making a difference in your work. Also, nowhere in your job description is “get coffee for the CEO”– this is real hands-on experience with the best clients!
To be a rockstar in this role, you’ll need to be a go-getter. You are confident that anything you don’t know, you can figure out and you are good at managing your own time. You know how to work with a team but you are also independent, and you know how to figure things out for yourself and feel confident in your own abilities. You are multifaceted and can learn new things quickly, and you want to learn skills in every marketing realm to further your professional growth.
- Time Commitment: 40 hours/week, Monday – Thursday
- Compensation: $41,000/year
- Benefits: Unlimited PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Location: Kissimmee, FL
- Status: This role is a EMPLOYEE/W2 role. You must be legally authorized to work as a W2 Employee in the United States.
You will be responsible for your own clients and your own time management. The person in this role will need to be self-motivated, driven, and comfortable with working autonomously – we will tell you what needs to be done and leave it up to you to prioritize and manage your own time.
You will be wearing all of the marketing hats:
- Using your creativity to plan and execute an annual campaign calendar that converts leads into clients
- Using our proven method to build and monitor campaigns
- Conducting research on clients and their ideal customers and using information to write buyer personas
- Executing campaigns based on the needs and goals of the clients
- Utilizing email marketing softwares to run marketing campaigns
- Design and create graphics and videos for social media, websites, and landing pages
- Regularly analyze data for client campaigns and make decisions based on results
- Utilizing marketing skills in calls-to-action and lead generation content to generate new leads for our clients
- Working with both the client and team members to establish campaign goals
- Building plans to execute campaign goals
- Staying aware of deadlines and utilizing plans and time management to exceed client expectations whenever possible
You will be helping grow our client base by:
- Taking on new accounts from our sales/operations teams
- Executing deliverables to deliver the best service for clients
- Looking for new ways to use automations and marketing techniques to increase efficiency in the company’s process
This could be you if…
- You have strong professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have strong self-management skills; you love the idea of creating your own priorities and executing your tasks depending on your own prioritization
- You highly value constructive feedback and run with it once it’s received
- You want to learn skills in every realm of marketing to best help your clients
- You’re detail-oriented and organized, and will always make a second pass to make sure everything is in order without compromising time constraints
- You love your community, enjoy getting involved, and want to give back in every way possible
- There is nothing you believe you cannot learn, and you learn quickly
- You are resourceful – if you don’t know something, you know you’ll be able to figure it out
- You thrive on deadlines and love getting things done, and know how to communicate and prioritize when a deadline is in jeopardy
- You love building and executing social media campaigns for clients
- You are a go-getter, and you’re willing to do what it takes to become an expert on all of our clients, their industries, and their customer base
- You think on your feet and can make decisions quickly and with good judgment
- You love problem solving and have strong troubleshooting skills, and you know when to pass off a question you’re not sure how to answer
- You have a basic understanding of sales, and you know what type of content belongs in each funnel
- You love using data to make decisions
- You want to find a company that cares about you, your team members, and your clients
- You love working with people who have senses of humor, and while you’re always professional, you believe that working hard means playing hard
- You live in or around Kissimmee, FL and are willing to commute to and work from the office at least 2 days a week
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc)
If you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click on this link to submit your application! https://airtable.com/shru8uEvQzze5YnKs
We are accepting initial applications from now until January 13, 2023.
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a video interview on google meet.
We can’t wait to hear from you!