Propegy is a female-founded strategic marketing agency based in Philadelphia, PA. CEO and Founder, Haley, is looking to bring on a new team member to support in copywriting and implementing marketing strategy for Propegy clients. From tech-heavy b2b clients to luxury travel planners, Propegy works with a variety of businesses to help them grow to reach new heights and realize their full potential. If you are a strong writer with a knowledge of (or desire to learn more about) marketing, and are looking to begin an exciting career in marketing copy and strategy, we encourage you to apply! The team is still small and we are so excited to grow starting with this assistant role!
Hours: starting at 15-25 hours per week, our intention is to have this role be full time over the course of 90 days
This position will start as a contractor and will move to a W-2 employee after provisional contractor period (up to 90 days)
Compensation: starting at $18-$20 per hour
Must live full time in the US (our preference is Philadelphia, PA area, we will also consider candidates in the US outside of this area)
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold other marginalized identities to apply.
– Write and edit social media posts for agency clients
– Write and edit marketing emails for agency clients
– Schedule marketing emails in email marketing platform(s) with correct formatting, tags, segments, etc
– Take voice memos + brainstorm content from CEO/Lead Strategist to create outlines; flesh out outlines to create marketing copy deliverables
– Use Brand Guidelines created by CEO/Lead Strategist to write copy according to brand style, tone, etc
– Schedule social media content into social media scheduler
– Revise all marketing content per Lead Strategist feedback as well as provide feedback on other marketing deliverables done by other team members
– Pull images from internal image libraries
– Choose/match images for social media posts and other marketing campaigns
– Light graphic creation in Canva or Illustrator using pre-existing brand guidelines and templates
– Follow Standard Operating Procedures to manage lead generation projects for our clients
– Track leads in spreadsheet
– Engage with users in LinkedIn per Lead Generation strategy
– Support with miscellaneous backend or administrative tasks as needed
– Pitch, write, collaborate on miscellaneous projects marketing projects, outward facing materials like blogs, social media, etc
– you have attention to detail
– you aren’t afraid of a spreadsheet!
– you are an excellent writer
– you want to be writing for your career
– you have an interest in marketing!
– you want to pitch in and collaborate on a team
– while you love working with the team, you can also work independently on your part of the project
– you love to help
– nothing excites you more than knocking projects off of your to do list
– you love to think critically and creatively
– you want to work for a fast growing female founded company
– you are excited to be in a brand new position at a new company and help set the tone and company culture!
– you love people and connecting with others!
– you have a growth mindset and want to develop yourself as a marketer with the guidance of the CEO
– (have we mentioned you love details? It’s totally a strength of yours, catching those typos, double, triple checking your work, etc)
– you have an eye for design (bonus!)
– you can see envision the big picture and see how certain visuals/images will work with different copy
– you’re a self-starter, get your work done on time (or early), and pride yourself on not needing to be managed to meet your deadlines!
– you can be versatile in your writing and want to write for a variety of industries
– you are a freelancer looking to move to an in house position or you’re a part-time worker looking for to transition into a full time role
– respond to team communications within 24 hours or sooner M-F
– Check in Daily M-F in project management software
– 1-2 team meetings per week (date and time TBD)
Gmail + Gsuite
Loomly (Social Media Scheduler)
Google Slides (this is a bonus!)
Adobe Illustrator or Canva (this is a bonus!)
Click on this link! https://forms.gle/Mik3XstdFLbw6bb26
We are accepting initial applications from now until Monday November 16th at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
You will be notified shortly thereafter if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have.) If chosen, we will invite you to do a video call interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!