Briana Wilson of NYLA Influencers is hiring a contracted Marketing Assistant to support the exciting marketing efforts of both her membership club, Bizfluence, and her Influencer Talent Management Company, NYLA Influencers.
– Contracted 1099- located in US or Canada
– Part-time starting at 20 hours per month
– Pay is negotiable, starting at $20-$30 per hour
– Online at some point between 10am-4pm Pacific M-F
– Respond to Slack and Voxer communications within 24 hours M-F
Social media management and content creation:
- Take voice memos and turn them into social media content
- Create Instagram graphics and apply brand style guide (for quotes, images , etc)
- Create and manage social media calendar and posts to appropriate channels
- Engage with social media followers in personal brand voice and monitors comments
- Post content using Later social media scheduler and Convertkit
- Understand, organize information, and create slides according to brand guides (using outlines and voice memos)
- Transform outlines into scripts and copy for slides in a presentation
- Transform outlines into branded presentations with a storytelling element (using brand colors, fonts, and logos that exist already)
- Create all presentations with design in mind (ie with correct spacing, color combinations that are appealing, etc)
- Use CEO’s personal brand messaging and apply messaging guidelines to copy
- Create email copy from voice memos Write emails, subject lines, social stories and captions that motivate and inspire people
- Write email blasts for company updates and webinar reminders
- Write engaging and storytelling video scripts for video presentations and social media videos
Basic video editing and uploading: Instructional videos for NYLA Influencers and Bizfluence
If you don’t know how to video edit, you are resourceful and interested in learning on the job!
- Here are the types of videos/inspiration we are going for:
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough and final videos
- Creates simple thumbnails for video display
- Responsible for editing video footage and and color correcting footage to automatic levels
- Input music, add and review subtitles (using your software or our software, HappyScribe), very minimal graphics and effects are needed
- Upload videos onto Youtube and Teachable
Basic photo editing:
- Use Lightroom and Photoshop to edit photos according to our brands’ Instagram aesthetic
- Apply Lightroom presets to photos and adjust levels as needed
- Powerpoint, Google Slides, or Keynote
- Later app for Instagram content scheduling
- Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom (not required but HUGE plus)
- Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro Video Editing Software
- YouTube (creator studio)
- HappyScribe (Automatic Transcription and Subtitle Generator)
- Google Drive
- Asana (project management software)
This Could be You If:
– You love storytelling through marketing copy!
– You are creative and have an eye for design and editing (i.e. you can just tell if spacing is off)
– You have excellent written communication
– You like video and photo editing (or you’re interested to learn how to do it!)
– You are interested in working in the influencer industry
– You can use a template and pre-existing copy and other examples to create branded presentation slides
– You love to plug and play (i.e. you can take pre written outlines to create visually appealing presentation slides)
– You have other clients or a part-time job and would like another client/job
– You’re passionate about supporting entrepreneurs
– You’re resourceful, and what you don’t know, you’re up to learn it!
How to Apply:
We are accepting applications until Friday September 25th at 5:00 PM PDT.
If selected, you may be invited to answer follow up questions and do a 30 minute Zoom interview with the CEO and hiring manager and possibly a paid skills test.
We look forward to reviewing your application!