Morgan Nield LLC, an education company that teaches Etsy sellers how to have sustainable businesses, is looking for a part-time Student Success and Accountability Coach to provide high-level coaching and support to new and existing students. Our vision is to empower women across the globe to become financially independent and leverage the unique skills they already have in profitable ways, without sacrificing what’s most important to them.
If you’re hardworking, love to teach/coach, provide rave-worthy client service, and are highly organized, then this position is for you!
– Location: Remote, must be based in the US and authorized to work in the US
– Contractor, this role may possibly transition to W-2 Part-time Employee after initial 180 Days
– Time commitment: 15 hours per week daily Monday – Friday, with specific hours, including two live coaching calls per month, occasional livestream events, weekly team meetings, and regular communication on company Slack channel
– Compensation: starting at $1170 per month for 15 hours per week
More about the role:
The Student Success and Accountability Coach is responsible for being the primary contact for students enrolled in our Passive Profit Academy (PPA) program. They are involved with students from the beginning, participating in and conducting onboarding for new students. They serve a key role in the success of students involved in PPA by coaching assigned students in weekly one-on-one appointments, answering questions and concerns, facilitating discussion in the PPA Facebook Group, and becoming a resource of knowledge and recommendations for students.
- Provide a high-touch coaching experience for the students in our Passive Profit Academy by becoming an expert in our strategies, attendly all live coaching calls (2x month), tracking progress, providing strategic feedback, and checking in weekly via Voxer with assigned students
- Monitor PPA Facebook Group activity, maintain group guidelines, answer questions, resolve issues that may arise, build a relationship with students, and provide outstanding service and support
- Responsible for onboarding new students and providing a smooth, supportive, and high-touch onboarding experience
- Support the PPA sales process and funnel by reviewing applications, sending acceptance emails, and answering questions from leads in the pipeline
- Keep the Program Leads and Applicants dashboard organized and up to date
- Send Rejection or Redirect emails to applicants that are not accepted
- Make sure that all SOPs related to the Program, coaching strategies and best practices are created and up to date
- Serve as a “host” and “co-host” for various coaching calls and livestreams, creating assigned call documents, and ensuring that all coaching calls are recorded, timestamped, and uploaded to Airtable
- Manage the renewal process for students continuing with the program beyond the expected duration of the program, and off-boarding students leaving the program in a timely manner, providing a smooth and positive experience
- Create and maintain a Coaching Training Manual by systemizing and document the coaching process to make it easier when we hire additional coaches
What does success look like?
- Conduct 1:1 weekly check-ins (via Voxer) with assigned students, keeping thorough notes of coaching sessions and student progress in our student database
- Onboard new clients into our programs smoothly and quickly
- Be an active and frequent presence in the PPA Facebook group
- Respond to client questions within 24-48 hours
- Have an extreme awareness of who each student is, where they are in the program, when they’re behind schedule, how they’re feeling, and anything else that would help us serve them better
- Develop a personal relationship with existing students so they feel exceptionally cared for and tell us they trust you and what you bring to the program and calls
- Learn all of the lessons, strategies, policies, and decision-making processes in PPA so you can give expert feedback and support
- Research and stay up to date on the latest updates and strategies we teach to our students in PPA
This could be for you if:
- You have great human and business instincts and can confidently articulate a well-informed point of view
- You love coaching and supporting others
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and love to develop new systems and processes
- You are excellent at managing ongoing conversations with multiple people at once
- You have high emotional intelligence and can listen to, support, and encourage others
- You are fairly tech savvy and comfortable learning new softwares as needed
- You routinely set and meet deadlines
- You can follow directions and enjoy being a part of a team
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter and can work well independently in between team check ins.
- You are open to constructive feedback
- You are solution oriented
- You love working in the details of the business without losing sight of the bigger picture
- You’re always thinking ahead of what’s coming around the corner
- You’re comfortable holding space for students navigating the challenges of being a business owner and juggling everything else
- You are comfortable in a fast paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly
- You are willing and eager to step into new roles and responsibilities as new developments and growth arise in the business
- You are a problem solver and a glass half full kind of person
- You’re interested in working for a company that values family and creating economic opportunities for people in a way that they can still spend valuable time with family.
- Your coaching style includes positive encouragement, gentle guidance, and cheerleading (with the occasional tough and kind love when needed)
- You love to learn and grow!
- You are super motivated to seize the day and get stuff doneYou don’t mind being on camera and leading during meetings and livestreams, and 1:1 calls with clients.
- You have impeccable follow-through.
- You enjoy a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
We do not expect our candidates to know all of these platforms and will offer tutorials during onboarding where needed for the right candidate.
Google Workspace (GSuite)
Thinkific (course platform)
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
We are a company that highly values inclusion. People of all ethnicities, nationalities, genders, races, abilities, and sexual identities are encouraged to apply.
We are accepting initial applications from now until Tuesday February 22nd 5pm MST.
You will be notified shortly thereafter from our hiring manager (please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts so an email from us doesn’t go to spam!) if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have.) If chosen, we will invite you to do a video call interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!