Morgan Nield LLC, an education company that teaches online businesses how to have sustainable businesses in leveraging digital products, is looking for a part-time Student Success and Accountability Coach to provide high-level coaching and support to new and existing students. Our vision is to empower women across the globe to become financially independent and leverage the unique skills they already have in profitable ways, without sacrificing what’s most important to them.
The Virtual and Technical Assistant is responsible for executing administrative, customer service, and technical tasks. They ensure that customer service questions and concerns are answered in a professional and timely manner. They assist the CEO and Operations Manager in maintaining company organization through all levels. They execute necessary social media responsibilities, bringing a fresh view and innovative nature to expand company social media presence. They are the primary resource for technical support in the company, maintaining existing technical connections/systems, and implementing new connections and systems when needed.
If you’re a tech savvy and results-driven VA, we want you to apply!
- Location: Remote, must be based in the US and authorized to work in the US
- Time commitment: 15 hours per week Monday through Friday
- Compensation: $1235 per month
- Supports CEO by scheduling emails, maintaining work calendar, and updating course changes in Thinkific
- Provide administrative support when onboarding new students, student mentors, and when working with podcast guests
- Works with CEO to schedule invited podcast guests, providing information and guidance to guests as necessary
- Supports Operation Manager and CEO by updating the various items (new students, podcast episodes, project updates, etc.) in Airtable and other organizational tools
- Updates templates, SOP’s, forms, brand files, emails, and other items as needed
- Schedules, maintains, and participates in weekly team Zoom meetings, ensuring that they are added to relevant calendars
- Schedules out reminder emails for team members
- Serves as secondary project manager, assisting the Operations manager with project management tasks as needed
- Participates in webinars, livestreams, and other calls as requested
- Podcast editing
- Serves as the primary editor for new and existing podcast episodes
- Updates internal podcast tracking tables (via Airtable) with each new podcast episode
- Performs routine editing on podcast notes and copy, correcting formatting and other typographical errors, and ensures accuracy in podcast episode numbers, URLs, and other information
- Website and other technical support
- Provides technical support in various company tools including Airtable, Thinkific, Zapier, Screenflow/Garageband/iMovie (podcast editing), Thrivecart, Leadpages, and Convertkit
- Ensures that links and workflows function as desired on company websites, landing pages, sales pages, checkout pages, and other sites
- Serves as the primary customer service contact for students by answering emails, chat messages, Facebook posts, and other communications using the provided templates or redirecting students to applicable resources or individuals
- Creates and/or updates templates for quick answers to frequently asked questions
- Manually troubleshoots problems that include, but are not limited to, course enrollment, payment, subscriptions, and course content/downloads
- Community Management- accepting new members, monitoring comments and engagingAccepts or rejects individuals that request to join Facebook groups, and subscribes them to the email list
- Drafts and publishes reminders, updates and announcements in Facebook groups
- Creates and schedules blog and podcast content to Tailwind using provided templates and designs
- Follows and keeps updated with Pinterest best practices
- Creates new pinterest/facebook graphics from provided Canva templates, updating template colors, text, and pictures as needed to meet Pinterest and Facebook best practices
- Maintains branding integrity across all assigned design projects, updating branding defaults as needed
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
This could be for you if:
- You are solutions oriented
- You are tech savvy, comfortable with tech software, and willing to adapt and learn new software quickly
- You routinely set and meet deadlines
- You take pride in your work
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and love to develop new systems and processes
- You can thrive in an environment where the expectation is to come to the table with solutions along with your challenge
- You consider yourself to be a self-starter and can work well independently in between team check ins.
- You are comfortable in a fast paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly
- You love to learn and grow!
- You are super motivated to seize the day and get stuff done
- You have impeccable follow-through
- You have high emotional intelligence and can listen to, support, and encourage others as well as emotionally self regulate
- You can flex through launches or business pivots– our business operations will adjust slightly as we go and grow
- You’re not intimidated by tech, especially figuring out Zapier integrations 😉
- You love working in the details of the business without losing sight of the bigger picture
- You’re always thinking ahead of what’s coming around the corner
- You enjoy a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- You are a problem solver and a glass half full kind of person
- You’re interested in working for a company that values family and creating economic opportunities for people in a way that they can still spend valuable time with family.
- You have experience working with an online course creator
- You are comfortable with crunchy/tight deadlines during launch periods (given advance notice!) In other words, you’re cool under pressure.
- You have strong written communication and can empathetically guide clients/customers through questions and challenges
Google Workspace (GSuite)
Thinkific (course platform)
We are a company that highly values inclusion. People of all ethnicities, nationalities, genders, races, religions, abilities, and sexual identities are encouraged to apply.
We are accepting initial applications from now until Monday March 15th.
You will be notified shortly thereafter from our hiring manager (please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your contacts so an email from us doesn’t go to spam!) if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have.) If chosen, we will invite you to do a video call interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!