Have you always been someone torn between your analytical side and creative side? Do you love the idea of finding creative solutions to help business owners succeed while supporting internal operations systems within a business? Are you interested in working remotely for an integrity-driven company?
This could be for you! The MJW Group is looking for a Strategic Creative Project Manager to join their Team and help with Client Project Management duties as well as internal operations support! The MJW Group helps businesses save time and money, reduces expenses relating to People, Processes, Data, and Technology, and increases business performance with repeatable and sustainable solutions. For more information on what they do, check out their testimonials to see what projects they have worked on, as well as their About page to view their origin and values.
Strategic Creative Project Manager
Reporting to the Program Manager, half of your experience will be a Client-facing Project Manager role, and the other half will be internal Team operations support. You will be managing projects, creating SOPs, and maintaining Cohesiveness and Transparency for internal operations (Metrics and KPIs).
You are someone who knows how to think outside of the box and finds creative solutions for both Client needs and internal support. You are someone who thrives on creating Authentic solutions around People, Processes, Data, and Technology with an Organic approach to creative problem-solving.
- Time Commitment: 20 hours/week, generally within the operating hours of 10am-2pm Eastern but with flexibility for working times and meetings outside of those hours
- Compensation: starting at $17.50/hour with a review at 90 days
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote.
- Status: This role begins as a contractor with the intention to move to employee status after 90 days. You must be available to work for our company and eligible to be employed in the US.
You will be responsible for general Project Management duties, including:
- Managing weekly priorities and Team delegation to ensure timelines, tasks, and projects are completed on time
- Leading Team in a fast-paced and growing environment where multiple initiatives are being executed and managed at any given time
- Communicating with Clients and Team members through internal business infrastructure (Phone, Email, Zoom, ClickUp, Slack, etc.)
- Initiating proactive communication with Team members when timelines and tasks fall behind schedule
- Manage the Strategic Business Operations and Infrastructure Advisory (SBOIA) Program Client engagements – beginning with creating strategy and following through with delivery
- Provide Genuine and Authentic leadership that mirrors the mission and values of The MJW Group
- Foster and contribute to a professional, accountable work environment, and maintain the transparent culture we have created
You will be responsible for general operational duties, including:
- Measuring the effectiveness of existing operational systems within the Company
- Providing reports on the operating condition of the Company
- Assisting leadership in auditing Team Processes in order to provide a seamless experience to our Clients
- Creating and designing documents necessary to support Client engagements, as well as, contributing to our Document Library and Company Guidebook
- Developing and creating innovative ways to deliver solutions for Clients
- Assisting leadership in documenting SOPs, policies, and tools
- Spearheading development, communications, and implementation of growth strategies
- Assisting in the training and development of new Team members
- Reconciling and reviewing Team member’s hours and ensuring accuracy, as well as, ensuring records are kept up to date in Company software
You will be responsible for general Client maintenance and Customer service:
- Managing incoming Client email inquiries and corresponding with current and potential Clients
- Conducting Strategy Sessions and Discovery Calls with potential and existing Clients
- Updating the Dubsado platform with Client information, new leads, and creating Client portals
- Maintaining calendars as needed
- Ensuring Team member and Client records, as well as, any current documents, are kept up to date in all company software
- Establish and monitor the Team’s working environment in Google Workspace, Slack and ClickUp
This could be you if…
- You thrive in Project Management environments
- You are detail-oriented and know how to take initiative
- You are great at being given an objective and establishing creative ways to meet that objective
- You are great at identifying gaps and proposing solutions
- You’re skilled in automation and enjoy working on and continuing to learn about various technologies
- You’re technical but also creative – you love finding things to do that challenge both sides of you
- You like the idea of interfacing regularly with Clients, as well as, fellow Team members
- You’re highly analytical and know (or are excited to learn) how to create Metrics and KPIs
- You’re a problem-solver and your mindset revolves around Continuous Improvement – we don’t follow a specific formula here! Everything we do is formulated for our Clients, so we need someone who is solution-oriented
- You’re not afraid (or are learning not to be afraid) of failure – you know mistakes and failures are ways to learn and move forward with new information, and you know how to take ownership of your mistakes
- You love learning and personal development
- You embrace Authenticity and want to help others do the same
- You’re flexible
Software we use:
- Google Workspace
- MS Word
We are accepting initial applications from now until Tuesday, August 24th at 2pm Central. Please note we accept applications on a rolling basis and the sooner you apply, the better!
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!