Operations Coordinator At Marbury
Are you a thoughtful and organized individual looking for a unique work opportunity but haven’t quite found the role that speaks to you? Here’s an opportunity that might be right up your alley.
Marbury is hiring a part-time operations coordinator.
Marbury isn’t your average branding studio—we go far beyond creating a logo and brand collateral. We build deep, long term relationships with our clients who are true thought leaders in their industries. At Marbury, we turn our clients’ ideas into covetable brands that garner an avid and loyal following through our impeccable attention to detail, above and beyond customer service, and strategic, timeless brand identities.
Operations Coordinator at Marbury
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for overseeing project and client success and management for Marbury as well as overseeing other operations projects such as internal marketing, lead tracking, and more!
- Time Commitment:15-20 hours/week (spread over M-F- consistent work hours each week)
- Compensation: starting $22 per hour
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote.
- Status: This role is a part-time employee role. You must be authorized to work as a W2 employee in the United States.
You will be responsible for:
Project + Account Management:
– create project timelines for internal use and client use
– coordinate and project plan internal company projects with the CEO
– coordinate and communicate between CEO and any contractors (junior designers, copywriters, developers, etc) on projects via frequent Asana, Slack, and Zoom check ins
– communicate and liaise with clients throughout brand, web, or packaging project- this role is the main point of contact and there for whatever questions the clients have
– provide weekly client updates and ensure clients are meeting deadlines
– update standard operating procedures as needed
– manage projects, update project plans, and ensure project is completed on time and accurately
– create invoices and send out contracts via Dubsado to new clients
– send client gifts and be proactive about client experience
– inbox management of the support email address
– facilitate print production of collateral
– long term client relationships with follow ups
Other Business Operations:
– help CEO prioritize and plan the week and ongoing projects
– help build out internal marketing workflows
– support with content creation:
– transcribe voxer notes and create blog content
– create and schedule other social media and newsletter content per internal marketing workflow
– field new inquiries and schedule discovery calls
– attend discovery calls, take notes, and create proposals
– update and manage lead tracker
This could be you if…
– you believe kindness is key and is a core value of yours
– you want to champion emerging brands by being a key component in building up their confidence and business through the brand identity development process
– creativity and organization are not mutually exclusive in your experience
– you are systems and process-oriented
– you can help create new processes as well as maintain and optimize existing processes
– you can hold boundaries and contracted agreements with compassion and understanding
– you are a strong, clear, compassionate, and kind communicator
– you have experience in account and project management
– you want to wear many hats and have a big impact within a small organization
– you want to support entrepreneurs
– you have strong project management and organization skills
– you are a service-minded person
– you thrive when it comes to having attention to detail
– you are an intrapreneur and don’t want your own business
– you have traditional business experience (online business experience is not a prerequisite to be successful in this role!)
– bonus: you can write content– especially if you are given an outline or a voice memo from the CEO and your job is to organize the content and write it into blog form
Asana (Project Management Software)
If you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click on this link to https://airtable.com/shrSisSS3UrLIZs9M submit your application!
We are accepting initial applications from now until Thursday April 28th, 2022 at 5pm PDT
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!