Kathleen Cutler Strategy looking for a part-time client concierge and success manager to work with prospective clients, onboard new clients and manage our existing clients. There is room for this to grow into a full time role.
If you’re hardworking, provide rave-worthy client service, and are highly organized, then this position is for you!
About Kathleen Cutler Strategy
Kathleen Cutler Strategy is an online educational company with over a decade in the high-end jewelry space. Using cutting edge technology, her team teaches jewelers The Art of Luxury Legacy Selling and how to make exquisite profits as a virtual luxury private jeweler. Kathleen Cutler, founder, has strategically incorporated old school techniques with modern technology to support the industry to grow and change in the virtual space. Founded in 2015, Kathleen Cutler Strategy is looking to grow the team.
Kathleen Cutler Strategy is a rapidly growing female-founded technology teaching company specializing in working with high-end jewelers in her signature program, The Society. The Client Concierge and Success Manager role will be front line communications with prospective students and existing students. The ideal candidate understands the need for a flawless student experience, has the ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is highly organized, always remember everyone’s name, and thrives in acting as a concierge, getting people the right resources and answers as they need them.
- Hours: 20 hours a week (with room to grow into full time)
- Location: based in the US and authorized to work in the US
- The position is fully remote except for the possible quarterly in person meetings (when safe to travel)
- W-2 Employee
- We encourage BIPOC (Black/Brown, Indigenous, and other People of Color) and LGBTQIA+ people to apply
This could be you if:
- You have experience in sales, luxury retail, fine dining or other customer facing roles (no online business or jewelry sales experience necessary)
- You are an excellent written communicator
- You embrace technology and appreciate learning new software
- You love thinking through the details of the customer experience and adding thoughtful touches to enhance the experience
- You like working in a fast-paced environment
- You can take the big picture and break it down into actionable steps
- You love organization and to close loops and have nothing fall through the cracks
- You are a team player, have a can-do attitude, and a no task is too small attitude
- You are comfortable using resources to work independently to problem solve and assist customers
- Consistently deliver a remarkable client experience by acting as the front line of communication (primarily via email, Instagram DMs, and live chat)
- Know our programs inside and out and be able to answer any question about what’s included, what the outcomes are, what the bonuses are, the support that’s included, etc
- Build out a library of reusable responses to common questions and objections
- Support the Sales Process by reviewing applications, preparing acceptance emails, and answering questions from leads in the pipeline.
- Organize engaged IG followers who watch and interact with stories and posts
- Follow up with leads every 30/60/90 days
- Keep detailed notes on warm leads in our lead dashboard system
- Co-hosting coaching calls, creating the “Call” documents and timestamping, then uploading the replay for clients.
- Improve client retention by reviewing client experience and satisfaction, tracking when clients are eligible to move into a new program, and developing strategies for client retention.
- Responsible for managing the renewal process for clients continuing on inside the program / OR off-boarding clients in a timely manner and providing a smooth and positive experience.
- Random bullet point inserted to see if you are paying attention. Put the secret code number 47 in your application subject line.
- Send Rejection or Redirect emails to applicants that are not accepted
- Manage and support existing clients by answering their questions, resolving their issues, building a relationship with them, and delighting them.
- Increase our efficiency and productivity by systematizing, documenting, and improving processes.
- Accountable for day-to-day contact with team with proactive and empathetic communication.
- Document and maintain company systems and standard operating processes
- Oversee company calendar and scheduling
- Ensure that discussions, conversations, and decisions are turned into actionable plans and tasks
What does success look like?
- Respond to prospect and client questions within 24 hours.
- Research and stay up to date on the latest strategies we teach to our clients.
- Onboard new clients into our programs smoothly and quickly.
- Have an extreme awareness of who each client is, where they are in the program, when they’re behind schedule, how they’re feeling, and anything else that would help us serve them better.
- Develop a personal relationship with existing clients so they feel exceptionally cared for and tell us they trust you and what you bring to the program and calls.
- Learn all of our programs, lessons, strategies, policies, and decision-making process so you can give expert feedback and support.
- Grow your expertise in our programs, industry, marketing strategies, and client success strategies by spending at least 1 hour per week on personal development.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and loves to develop new systems and processes.
- Excellent at managing ongoing conversations with multiple people at once.
- Has high emotional intelligence and is able to listen to, support, and encourage others.
- Takes direction well and enjoys being part of a team.
- Independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time, every time.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take constructive feedback.
- Available to work Monday through Wednesday from 10 AM to 4 PM Eastern (with option to expand into full time role).
- Tech savvy. Comfortable with tech software and willingness to adapt and learn new software quickly.
- Works with no attitude and no ego
- Loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast-paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly.
- Able to travel to live events for our company (client events and retreats)
- Available to attend and lead Team meetings.
- Want to work from home in your pajamas with an amazing company with a huge mission!
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
We will likely get 50+ applications for this role and we just don’t have time to interview every candidate. We are accepting initial applications from now until Thursday October 15th at 4pm ET.
You will be notified shortly thereafter if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have.) If chosen, you’re available to do a video call interview.