Jayla Koriyan LLC is hiring! Jayla Koriyan is a YouTube Personality, Vlogger, Beauty Influencer, and Course Creator based in Atlanta, GA. Her close-knit team is growing and looking to bring on a Marketing Assistant. This role will primarily support with:
– Pitching ideas and content creation for Brand Deals as well as Jayla’s personal content
– Coordinate photoshoots, campaigns, and manage the editorial calendar
– Implement and schedule content
The Marketing Assistant is a new role in the organization to support CEO Jayla with content and delivery of influencer brand deals as well as Jayla’s personal content on social media and Youtube. The “Type A Creative” would thrive in this role– someone who can pitch content, create strong titles for videos, thumbnails, etc, as well as someone who can coordinate, manage, and implement the editorial content for the Jayla Koriyan Brand. The Marketing Assistant is responsible for the content creation before and after Jayla shoots her videos– everything else the Marketing Assistant takes care of (conceptual collaboration prior to shooting, post production: captions, hashtags, scheduling, uploading, overseeing editing, etc).
Hours: 10 hours per week to start, some daytime availability required
Compensation: starting at $30 per hour
Location: Remote position, USA or Canada
Contractor position (1099)
– Attend weekly editorial meetings with Jayla and team weekly
– Brainstorm with CEO, Jayla Koriyan, on content ideas for Brand Deals and for Jayla’spersonal content
– Create Moodboards
– Assist in storyboarding videos (youtube, instagram) for both Brand Deals as well as Jayla’s personal content
–Create brand deal campaigns that fit the brief, make sense with both the brand and Jayla’s brand, and integrate brand products in creative ways)
– Create titles and video descriptions for Youtube videos
– Caption writing for Social Media
– Hashtag research and implementation
– Research social media and youtube trends
– Book needed vendors for shoots (ie Photographers, locations)
– Brand Coordination (making sure that everything is within brand guidelines and cohesive for brand deal content and internal content)
– Manage the editorial calendar and ensure that everything is going out on time and everyone on the team is delivering what is needed (copy, imagery, etc)
– Upload videos on Youtube with video descriptions and links
– Source props for photoshoots
– If Atlanta based, assist Jayla during photoshoots
– Oversee the video editing process– go through the first pass of edits and time stamps, prepare for final review
– you’re creative but also love details– you would describe yourself as the Type A Creative
– you are a critical thinker- you can put yourself in the audience’s shoes and think about if content will make sense to the viewer)
– you LOVE spreadsheets and creating/managing an editorial calendar!
– you love social media and love having a pulse on what’s trending
– when you’re not writing or being creative, you love the plug and play activities like scheduling social media content
– you love riffing and coming up with ideas to assist an amazing influencer
– you are up on the internet trends
–you love instagram and youtube
– you love working behind the scenes and with a team!
– you love being the force of the brand and not the face!
– you aren’t an aspiring influencer 🙂 But you want to be involved in the influencer marketing industry
– you follow through and do what you say you’re going to do
– you love details and checking your work!
– you would love to work on a team and see being in the creative/marketing industry as a career (maybe you aspire to be a creative director!?)
– Youtube Creator Studio
– Later (or similar social media scheduler)
– Asana (project management software)
We are accepting initial applications from now until Tuesday December 1st at 5:00pm Eastern Time.
You will be notified shortly thereafter if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have.) If chosen, we will invite you to do a video call interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!