Do you love the idea of helping people in your job? Are you looking for a company that you can call home – somewhere you can learn and grow as the company evolves?
We are Intelle, a company that is here to empower women to live their fullest potential. We are looking to transform the corporate landscape by teaching women how to successfully navigate the corporate world and ask for what they need. On average, our clients see a $150k salary increase because we coach them on how to get what they deserve in their work environment.
Now, we’re looking for a Social Sales Representative to lead our outreach, lead generation, and general sales efforts. We’re searching for someone who is driven and passionate about helping people succeed. If this sounds like it could be you, keep reading!
For more information about our company and CEO, check out her podcast, The Career Catapult Podcast.
Social Sales Representative
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for the entire sales process, from organic lead generation to nurturing to closing. You are someone who feels really comfortable with people online, over the phone, and over video chat. You’re ready to find a home in your career – you want a mission that you strongly believe in, and you love helping people become a part of a program that will change their professional lives.
- Time Commitment: 40+ hours/week
- Compensation: salary of $40,000 annually plus 10% sales commission
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote.
- Status: This role is a full-time exempt employee role. You must be available to be employed by our company and legally eligible to work in the United States.
You will be responsible for generating leads:
- Going through and refining organic lead generation processes (social media DMs, etc)
- Spending some time every week in LinkedIn performing outreach
- Building a qualified sales database
- Identifying new leads through various methods and performing outreach to capture leads
- Qualifying leads through a 10 minute sales call – our services are not for everyone, and we want to make sure we are only nurturing qualified leads who our services will help!
- Managing a sales funnel to achieve goals
You will be responsible for nurturing and closing leads:
- Maintaining a relationship with qualified leads who have not closed yet
- Customizing how you nurture leads – you recognize not everyone requires the same formulaic response
- Sending podcasts and other information to current leads to introduce them to the company and what we do
- Checking in with leads – sending them further information when needed and seeing how they are doing
- Closing sales and meeting sales goals
- Introducing clients into the program and passing them to their coach
This could be you if…
- You are a sponge – you love to absorb and retain information and best practices and then apply them
- You are strong at time management and know how to hold yourself accountable
- You’re a service-oriented seller – you don’t believe in signing clients who wouldn’t benefit from the program
- You understand human nuances and love to adapt depending on who you’re speaking to
- You are proactive and hungry for growth
- You’ve been described as driven and you have clear financial goals
- You understand that our clients are corporate women and know how to present yourself to them
- You aren’t camera-shy – you’re charismatic and love to speak to people (both via video and written communication)
- You’re genuinely excited about sales when you believe in the mission behind what you’re selling
- You are organized and tech-savvy – you don’t need to know our systems before you come on, but you do need to be teachable
- You love our mission and you’re excited about the changes we are making for women in the corporate world
- You love feedback and don’t take it personally, but as an invitation to grow
- You are someone who owns up to your mistakes and use them as an opportunity to learn
- You’re not just looking for a job, you’re looking for a home – we are a small company who has a lot of potential for upward mobility and you’re looking for a company that you feel aligns with your values
Note it is not required to know all skills and softwares to apply, but it is a bonus!
- Excel/Google Sheets (familiar with VLookups and HLookups as well as Filters)
- Google Drive
- Instagram (stories, reels, general content and brand creation)
We are accepting initial applications from now until Thursday, August 5th at 2pm EDT. Please note we are accepting applications on a rolling basis and the sooner you apply, the better!
As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage all people regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, race, ability, religion, sexual identity, or any other personal identifier, to apply, even if you don’t feel you meet all of the requirements.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!