Meg K and Co is a hiring agency for online entrepreneurs and we are hiring a Hiring Assistant to support the CEO and clients on a part-time basis, 20 hours per week as a W2 employee, fully remote.
Founder and CEO, Meg Baker is based in Chicago. We hire aligned support for values-driven online businesses that range from online educators with courses, coaches, and service providers. Our primary goal is to ensure success and safety for all parties. We are an anti racist company and only work with companies who are committed to anti racism. We are growing and looking to hire our first employee who can support with our hiring projects and company operations.
The HA is the client and project champion and is focused on client delivery and making sure that clients have an amazing and succinct client experience. They manage all parts of the hiring process from fielding sales calls, the moving pieces of the hiring projects, working with and delegating to other contractors, and going above and beyond to make the entire process seamless and enjoyable! You are the go-to for the details, and you thrive making big project happen smoothly fielding all the little details.
LINK TO APPLY: https://forms.gle/tXnTx3r8SQT2shMk7
– Part-time employee (20h to start with room to grow!) (will start as contractor role for first 90 days and transition to employee status)
– $17/h, and will raise to $18/h after 90 days if successfully hitting job expectations
– US based- Fully Remote
– Commission opportunities after 90 days
– Onboarding Clients within a 24 hour turnaround time M-F
– Scheduling client calls and hiring interviews and supporting both the clients and the hiring team with scheduling details
– Creating Project Plans for New Clients with 24 hour turnaround time
– Managing Project Plans and making sure all details of the client and team experience are running smoothly. Fielding any changes in schedule or details. Working with the team to make sure that projects are done on time or ahead of schedule.
– Daily accessibility in voxer and slack for team coordination.
– Ability to take voice notes from the CEO and turn them into written processes or updates to project plans and the client experience. You need to be able to take voice direction easily and turn this into tasks or procedures for the team.
– Take ownership of SOPs CEO provides, make improvements as needed and implement them. As you work with clients and team, you will own the SOP’s and make sure they are up to date at all times, and create tasks for team members to complete certain parts if needed.
– Communicating with clients with 24 hour response time M-F outside of holidays. This includes updating them on status and answering their questions.
– Implementing some tasks in client projects (see below for more info)
– Opportunity to taking sales calls, and answer questions about booking projects (when booked, you will earn commission on any booked sales calls after 90 days)
– Misc. Marketing and scheduling tasks for the company.
– While these are the general role responsibilities, this is not an exhaustive list of job role responsibilities. You are a team player and “this is not in my job description” isn’t in your vocabulary. You’re looking to become an intra-preneur and grow with a company long-term.
General Client Management:
– Check in with contractors daily via slack and voxer M-F to ensure things are on track
– Presenting information from offboarding questionnaire to team meetings (for marketing or process improvements)
– Check candidate inbox daily M-F to respond to applicant inquiries on status of their application
– Taking sales calls as needed, and answering any questions potential clients may have.
– Onboard new clients within 12-24 hours of close of sale M-F
– Set up new clients with a project in the project management software and needed documents in Google Workspace
– Excellent Client Communication. Responding to clients within 24 hours during the week.
– Taking care of all the details of the projects, and communicating with team about anything that needs to be done.
– #1 responsibility is keeping things moving on time (or ahead of schedule!) You do whatever it takes to make this happen.
– Technology wizard. If you don’t know how to do something, you know how to figure it out easily! You manage all the backend tech (creating google forms, etc)
– Update client documents as we get new information
– Post pre-written job descriptions in third party platforms and to our job seeker Facebook group and mailing list
– Research job posting platforms and update job posting platform document
– Available for team zoom calls as needed
– Use Project Management Software to update tasks statuses and project plan templates, for the company
– Weekly calls with Meg to discuss projects and to ask questions and make suggestions on process improvements
– Marketing scheduling and managing as needed
– Updating Standard Operating Procedure documents as needed
– Daily checkins in Slack and weekly Team Meetings
– You like systems
– You love admin
– You love the details and following through
– You prefer over communication instead of under communication
– You have strong written communication (especially in emails) You can easily communicate and get your voice across in written form.
– You can get on board with supporting online entrepreneurs in getting really aligned support (and some peace and growth!) You’re looking for a job that can pay regularly that you can grow with. Doing with in your skill-set excites you!
– You enjoy documenting standard operating procedures
– Plugging and playing makes you happy (like here are the steps to create a google form- plug and play with the info I give you)
– You hate open loops (ie if you asked me for something, and it’s been a few days and you haven’t received it, you’re going to follow up until you get it- you can own the outcome)
– You are very comfortable with writing emails and being client/candidate facing
– You enjoy doing things like copying google folders and asana projects (those detail/technical things!)
– If you don’t know something, you figure it out. You use google as your playbook and are great at figuring out answers to technical details without having to ask for support. You like to figure this out on your own.
– You believe that organization can solve most issues in life
– You like having FUN and can bring fun to these technical and serious projects. You’re wanting to be a part of a team with a culture of taking things seriously, but never taking ourselves seriously. Laughter is our middle name.
– You love reading SOPs (and watching SOP videos) and making updates to Standard Operating Procedures
– You can take direction from written and verbal formats and turn either into procedures and details. Details will come from team, the CEO, and clients in many different formats, and you’re OK with that! You take what’s given to you and you can organize it into projects and processes that make sense.
While these softwares are used, you do not need to have knowledge of them before this job role. Experience is a plus, but not a requirement!
– Dubsado for client onboarding
– Google Workspace (gmail, docs, sheets, forms)
– Clickup for project management
– Slack for team communication
We are accepting initial applications from now until Monday February 8th, 2021 at 12pm CST.
You will be notified shortly thereafter if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have.) If chosen, we will invite you to do a video call interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!