Why You Need a Hiring VIP Day
Are you ready to scale your business? Or finding yourself burning the candle at both ends because your company grew faster than you expected? Or maybe you know that it’s time to make the switch from contractors to employees and hire your first team member.
These are challenging issues for any business owner, and even more so for small business owners and solopreneurs. Hiring can be stressful, especially when you don’t have an entire HR department to rely on.
As a small business owner, you’re probably handling every part of the hiring process — which means you need to know how to create a job posting, sort through applications, conduct interviews, select a candidate, develop onboarding and training processes, conduct performance evaluations, and make sure you comply with federal and state laws. It’s exhausting to even think about!
But you don’t have to do it all alone. Our Hiring VIP Day service (where we partner with Paradigm Consulting) gives you the expert support you need, so you build the team you want with minimal stress and exceptional results.
How the Hiring VIP Day Works
As a VIP, you’ll get complete HR and hiring support. That means done-for-you hiring, compliance, HR documentation, and more. Here’s what to expect:
- Share your goals, strategy, and company policies with us via our comprehensive questionnaire.
- Spend approximately 3 hours with us discussing policies, hiring strategies, and business organizational structure.
- We’ll create a multiphase growth plan customized for your business, industry, and vision.
- Our team will craft a job posting, KIPs, and legally compliant HR documentation.
- We’ll post your job ad, sort through applications, and give you a final list of exceptional candidates to choose from.
- You’ll be all set to onboard your new hire(s) within 4-6 weeks.
Essentially, you’ll take care of your entire hiring process in just a few hours! And you’ll never need to worry about compliance, writing an employee handbook, or feeling unprepared for performance evaluations.
Here are some of the other benefits you can expect:
- Financial planning for your growth strategy
- Help to define and codify your ideal company culture
- Support to develop short- and long-term business goals
- Collaborate with a team of 4 professionals
- 30 Day access to a Slack Channel to get your questions answered
Who You’ll Work With
As a VIP, you’ll get combined support from the Meg K & Co and Paradigm Consulting teams. Our team offers done-for-you hiring, and the Paradigm Team covers all the HR aspects for you. You’ll get all the benefits of working with experts who are passionate about helping small business owners scale effectively and ethically.
We work with business owners who want to do better than the standard corporation. If you want to build a business around inclusivity, diversity, and social responsibility, we’re all in — and ready to make your vision a reality.
Ongoing Support and Customized Documentation
Your VIP experience doesn’t end when you onboard your new employee(s). You’ll have a complete Employee Handbook, orientation documents, and customized management templates and KPIs — everything you need to lead your team effectively.
You’ll also get three months of ongoing support, including membership in the HR on Retainer program and access to proprietary resources from Set to Scale HR. And you can get your questions answered via Slack or during bimonthly consulting calls.
Schedule Your Hiring VIP Day
If you’re ready to grow your business and want to make sure you’re hiring the right people, we’re here to help. Get comprehensive support and expertise that eliminates the stress and headaches of hiring, compliance, and HR documentation.
Together with Paradigm Consulting, our team here at Meg K & Co is ready to give you an exceptional hiring experience. Get all the details and sign up for your VIP day here.