Do you have a passion for the fashion industry and enjoy keeping up with upcoming trends? Are you knowledgeable about the world of E-Commerce (Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc) and digital marketing (Social media, influencer marketing, FB Ads, etc)? Do you want to work for a company that understands that you can work hard and have fun? In comes Grace Personalized! We create handmade and personalized jewelry intended to help you keep your memories close. We believe that business is about more than just making money, it’s about making an impact in the world, and we’re looking for an E-Commerce Assistant to join our small but mighty team!
Overview of E-Commerce Assistant Role
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for overseeing our E-Commerce platforms, leading quarterly new product launches, optimizing our website and product listings, and executing on our digital marketing strategy. To excel in this role, you’ll need to be a go-getter. You have a foundational knowledge of the E-Commerce space and you are confident that anything you don’t know, you can figure out.
- Time Commitment: 40 hours/week
- Compensation: $20 – $23 per hour, based on experience
- Benefits: Flexible schedule, Monthly tech stipend ($50 FT/$25 PT), Professional development, Paid company holidays, Paid vacation, Paid sick leave, Bereavement leave, 401(k)
- Location: Role is 100% remote but preference will be given to candidates based in or around Los Angeles, California
- Status: This role is a EMPLOYEE/W2 role. You must be legally authorized to work as a W2 Employee in the United States.
- Collaborate with the CEO to create, manage, and execute a strategy for influencer outreach and ongoing collaborations
- Work with our partners to execute on our Paid Social ads and Email marketing strategies
- Track digital marketing KPIs and report on outcomes
- Analyze key success metrics for paid ads and make recommendations based on industry knowledge and competitor research
- Assist with other social media and marketing tasks as needed
Website Operations and Management
- Post new products to the website, write product descriptions, and optimize the product listing
- Regularly review website analytics and make recommendations for performance and growth
- Develop strategy for website optimization, e.g product postings and SEO, and ongoing website maintenance
- Coordinate digital assets and perform quality checks to maintain accurate product data
- Create project plan and manage quarterly launches for new products
- Facilitate Product Photo Shoots
Market Research and Analysis
- Conduct competitor analysis to better understand current and upcoming industry trends
- Make recommendations for new products, based on market research and industry knowledge
- Develop a strong knowledge of the E-Commerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends.
This could be you if…
- You are passionate about the fashion industry and understand key E-Commerce success metrics
- You are a proactive problem solver – if you don’t know something, you know you’ll be able to figure it out
- You have strong professional communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have strong self-management skills; you love the idea of creating your own priorities and executing your tasks depending on your own prioritization
- You’re detail-oriented and organized, and will always make a second pass to make sure everything is in order without compromising time constraints
- There is nothing you believe you cannot learn, and you learn quickly
- You thrive on deadlines and love getting things done, and know how to communicate and prioritize when a deadline is in jeopardy
- You think on your feet and can make decisions quickly and with good judgment
- You love problem solving and have strong troubleshooting skills, and you know when to pass off a question you’re not sure how to answer
- You love analyzing data and are confident using data to make informed decisions
- You live in or around Los Angeles, CA and are willing to commute to the office for meetings and product photoshoots, as needed
- Experience with an E-Commerce Platform (Etsy, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc)
- Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Tools
- Paid Ads (Facebook + Google)
- Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom
If you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click on this link to submit your application! https://airtable.com/shrGI8BDUtWBHSE9K
We are accepting initial applications from now until May 15, 2023.
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a video interview on google meet.
We can’t wait to hear from you!