Our company was started to solve practical problems faced by everyday urban moms.
Through our sister-brands, Goobie Baby & Prima Pets, we help make your days easier with trendy, chic, and affordable lifestyle products that keep your human and fur babies happy.
We create fashionable baby products for the millennial mom who wants both quality & fun designs without compromising style or functionality.
And of course, we couldn’t forget about all the dog-moms out there so we created a brand of hip dog bowls for the four-legged furry members of your family.
Here at Goobie Baby & Prima Pets, we’re all about connecting our family to yours through cheerful products that feel like who you are. And nothing makes us happier than bringing a pop of heart & color to your world!
With that mission in mind, we’re excited to announce the addition of an Order Fulfillment Coordinator to our growing team!
Order Fulfillment Coordinator
Reporting directly to the CEO, you’re the glue that holds our order fulfillment process together. You sit between all the stakeholders – our team, customers, vendors, & suppliers – and make sure that customers’ orders are placed & delivered without a hitch. Through your efforts, our business grows and our customers smile.
Processes give you life & making them better is food for your soul. You know that the love is in the details so you make sure that all the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed before anything leaves your hands. And most of all, loving up on our customers is one of the things that you do best.
To ace this role, you’ll need to be a rockstar at balancing systems + processes + people. We need all of these to work in harmony for the business to work efficiently and effectively. That’s where you come in. If this sounds like your dream come true, keep reading.
- Hours: 20 hours/week
- Time Commitment: Monday to Friday within an 8am to 5pm Eastern Time zone; specific hours will be finalized with the successful candidate
- Compensation: $15 – $20 USD/hour
- Location/Requirements: Anywhere in the United States; Must be legally authorized to work as an employee in the U.S.
- Status: Part-time employee starting on a 90-day contract with the potential to grow to full-time employee within 12 months
Order Fulfillment & Business Development
- Process customer orders from various sources including wholesale EDI & non-EDI, email, and through Shopify on our website
- Oversee the end-to-end order fulfillment process including creating shipping labels, notifying the warehouse, invoicing, managing A/R, timely resolution of issues, and communicating with all parties to ensure smooth process flow and an excellent customer experience
- Research & recommend opportunities to add new wholesale accounts to boost sales and support business growth
- Prepare and review reports to analyze customer order forecasts and inventory availability to make product restocking recommendations to meet customer demands & timeline expectations
- Create, review, edit, & update SOP’s to make sure the Company’s process documentation is always up-to-date, easy to find, and easy to follow.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests within 24-hours by email, phone, and social media by paying special attention to creating an excellent customer experience with boh empathy & clear communication.
- Create & implement templates for customer FAQ’s to create repeatable efficiency & care in addressing our customers’ diverse needs.
- Represent our brand with a high degree of professionalism, integrity, pride, and attention to the details that matter most.
- Get to know us & let us get to know you by proactively building relationships with everyone at the company in our team meetings & outside of them too.
- Support the CEO with other related tasks & projects as requested.
This could be you if…
- You have intermediate level experience with Excel including v-lookups and other ways to analyze, organize, and manipulate data.
- You love learning new technology, using multiple systems, and following processes to create results every day.
- You have a keen eye to spot process gaps & bottlenecks and take the initiative to fix them while proactively communicating with everyone who needs to know.
- You enjoy taking personal responsibility & ownership for the smooth operation of all steps of a process.
- Details matter so you double check your work for accuracy before hitting the send button but you don’t get stuck in analysis paralysis or overthinking. When you have enough information, you’re ready to go!
- You strike a balance between using templates to create consistency and using your own sound judgement to implement the best solution for everyone.
- You’re a self-starter, get your work done on time (or early) and pride yourself on not needing to be managed to meet your deadlines.
- You’re a quick learner who picks up new concepts quickly & with enthusiasm.
- You’re a strong communicator – especially in writing!
- You are a problem solver and come to the table with suggestions & solutions.
- You love doing a variety of things in your workday.
- You love supporting business owners behind the scenes.
- An interest or experience in sales & business development would be an asset, but not required.
- Asana for project management
- Slack for team communications
- Zendesk for customer support
- Excel for data analysis & manipulation
- Dropbox for file management
- Various order fulfillment software like Dear Systems, SPS Commerce, Deposco and others (asset but not required)
We are accepting initial applications from now until Thursday, May 27th at 12pm Eastern Time.
As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people of all ethnicities, nationalities, genders, races, abilities, religions, sexual orientations, and other personal identifiers to apply.
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we will invite you to a video call interview.
You will be notified shortly thereafter if you have been chosen to move forward in the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We can’t wait to hear from you!