Do you have warehouse packing and shipping experience and an interest in working for a growing e-commerce company? Do you want to work for a locally and women-owned company that supports and empowers women?
In comes Goddess Detox INC, we are a self-love and spiritual wellness company located in Atlanta, GA that is looking to add a leader to our growing team! At Goddess Detox, we work to impact the lives of women around the world through our products and values.We are a growing and thriving women-focused business looking to add someone with excellent leadership skills and a goal-oriented mindset to our amazing warehouse crew.
If you want to use your gifts for a really great mission, keep reading. This isn’t your typical warehouse job.
Goddess Detox is a spiritual women’s wellness company providing self-love inspired products to help women reconnect and spiritually, physically and emotionally detox. All Goddess Detox products incorporate the indigenous spiritual practices of incorporating the herbs healing energy with the user’s intention, allowing for physical, spiritual, and emotional renewal. Learn more about our signature product here.
Warehouse Packing & Shipping Representative
Reporting to the Warehouse and Operations Manager, the Packing and Shipping Representative will ensure quality products are packed and shipped on time to our customers. Working in a fast paced environment will mean ensuring each detail is correct and double checking work in a time effective manner, while working with a team efficiently.
You’re working as part of a team to coordinate company operations and complete workflows in order according to schedule. You’re accepting orders, entering them into the warehouse database .This role is also responsible for operating warehouse machines according to safety regulations and keep aisles clear and free of debris.
- Time Commitment: 30-40 hours per week
- Compensation: $20/hour
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Status: You must be available to be employed by our company
- Putting product parts together to get products ready for packing
- Packaging products and getting them ready for shipment
- Double checking orders to ensure they are accurate and packaged properly
- Ensuring that products are placed in the correct shipping containers so they will be shipped with the correct delivery service
- Keeping inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse
- Managing all merchandise with appropriate care
What you bring to the role:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on feet for 8 hours
- Ability to work independently and safely
This could be you if…
- You are very detail oriented and organized
- You’re excited to get to know your teammates and are very team-oriented
- You’re independent and can work well under pressure
- You can stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects
- You prioritize the customer experience and ensuring their packages are delivered safely
- You have an interest in holistic healing and are spiritually open-minded
- You love women’s empowerment
- Shopify (for e-commerce orders)
- Google Workspace (G Suite- including Gmail, Google drive, etc)
If you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click here to apply!
We are accepting initial applications from now until Monday May 10th at 9am Eastern Time.
As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage all people regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, race, ability, religion, sexual identity, or any other personal identifier, to apply. We also encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold other marginalized identities to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!