Imagine working for an amazing women-owned company that has a focus on spiritual health. You aren’t supporting your typical C-Suite but instead supporting a CEO who is on a mission to make a difference in the lives of women. You are helping with essential behind the scenes and marketing support for a cause you’re proud of and for a company that respects and treats their employees well.
In comes Goddess Detox INC, we are a self-love and spiritual women’s wellness company located in Atlanta, GA that is looking to add a leader to our growing team! At Goddess Detox, we work to impact the lives of women around the world through our products and values. We are a growing and thriving women-focused business looking to add someone with amazing leadership skills and marketing knowledge to help our CEO!
Goddess Detox is a spiritual women’s wellness company providing self-love inspired products to help women reconnect and spiritually, physically and emotionally detox. All Goddess Detox products incorporate the indigenous spiritual practices of incorporating the herbs healing energy with the user’s intention, allowing for physical, spiritual, and emotional renewal. Learn more about our signature product here.
Executive + Marketing Assistant
You will be directly responsible for assisting the CEO daily with everything ranging from scheduling, marketing, and aiding in business growth. You will be the liaison between the CEO and everyone else involved, helping to propel the company forward and handle everything as it comes. You will also contribute to organization and planning, allowing the CEO to focus on decision-making and high-level responsibilities.
To be a rockstar in this role, you have to be flexible and ambitious. You need to be ready to hit the ground running and be excited about the idea of wearing multiple hats in your daily responsibilities. You have a marketing background, very savvy on Instagram, Twitter and Tik Tok and love coming up with new ideas to propel growth, with the skills to make sure things run smoothly. You are a leader and self-starter meaning that you know how to get ish done and help guide others with new ideas that are beneficial.
- Time Commitment: 40 hours per week with a flexible schedule to be available when the CEO needs you
- Compensation: $1000 weekly ($52,000 annualized)
- Location: Atlanta, GA (while some of the work can be done at home, you will need to be available for multiple weekly in-person meetings)
- Status: This role is for a full-time employee. You must be authorized to work in the US.
You will be directly reporting to the CEO supporting with:
General Executive/Administrative Responsibilities including
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the CEO’s behalf
- Email inbox management and fielding wholesale questions as they come in
- Fielding any PR or media inquiries
- Finding new social media influencers to market products and keeping tabs on when they post
- Project Management and ensuring projects are on schedule
- Coordinating with the different moving pieces and people involved in any given project
- Looking out for gray areas or details the CEO can’t see
- Assisting them with any miscellaneous tasks required
- Calendar management and scheduling
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, and sending reminders
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports
- Performing minor accounting and bookkeeping duties
Marketing + Outreach Responsibilities including
- Participating with pitches in marketing meetings
- Sharing new marketing ideas and assisting in their execution
- Writing and sending weekly emails out to the mailing list via Mailchimp
- Facilitating and managing influencer/affiliate relationships (including quality control of influencer posts, compensating influencers, etc)
- Using platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, and Twitterto promote to new audiences
- Outreach to new influencers on social media and YouTube who would be interested in promoting our product and making contact with them
- Tracking in google sheets marketing analytics and outreach data
What you bring to the role:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
This could be you if…
- You are ready to take over the bulk of marketing for a thriving company
- You are a self-starter; if you see something that needs to be done, you just do it
- You are both a visionary and an implementer– while you have great ideas, you love making them come to life and setting a plan in motion
- You love taking the end goal and creating a step by step project plan
- You weirdly love both organization/details as well as the more creative side of marketing
- You understand and love social media and how to use it for marketing and lead generation
- You are good at noticing details and can spot things the CEO may not be able to see
- You are a leader! You know how to motivate people and want to get things done
- You live in Atlanta, GA and are available to meet multiple times per week in person
- You are 24 or older and have a car
- Google Suite (Drive, Gmail, Google Sheets, etc)
- Inshot and PhotoGrid – and/or other photo editing platforms
- Planoly- Instagram scheduler
- MailChimp for emails
- Tik Tok
We are accepting initial applications from now until Monday, June 7th 12pm Eastern Time.
As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage all people regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, race, ability, religion, sexual identity, or any other personal identifier, to apply.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!