Erin Lindstrom International LLC is a company that supports online business owners through a blend of conscious sales and marketing strategy, high level coaching, and individualized consulting. We offer interactive coaching programs, courses, as well as done for you services. At our core, we believe that you should be able to use your gifts and skills to make money to create the life you desire AND a more just world.
We are hiring an executive and marketing assistant. The assistant will support the CEO in various aspects of the company. Primarily, the assistant is responsible for supporting with the backend of ongoing marketing projects, supporting with managing the group coaching programs, and leading weekly planning meetings with the CEO.
Hours: Starting at 8-10 hours per week with room to grow
Compensation: $17-$22 per hour
Part-time Employee Position
Must be based in Virginia and eligible to work in the United States
This position is Remote with occasional in person travel possible (when it is safe to do so)
People of all ethnicities, nationalities, genders, races, and sexual identities are encouraged to apply!
– Love being the behind-the-scenes support
– Have an interest in marketing
– Are detail-oriented! You love double checking your work before sending it off!
– Are excited to be part of a team and crave collaboration and co-creation
– Are excellent at managing and organizing yourself
– Want to make a difference and get sh*t done
– Love crossing things off of a daily checklist while still seeing the big picture
– Always been fascinated by the way people sell and buy
– Consider yourself multi-passionate
– Never felt right in a 9-5 office job (even though you’re good at it)
– Have hadad an interest in entrepreneurship and business (like you could watch a few hours of Shark Tank and be happy)
– Have project management or people management experience
– Want to be doing something that you really love to do
– Resourceful– you can ask questions to get the information you need after doing some research on your own
– Feel confident taking the lead once you understand your responsibilities
And last but DEFINITELY not least (read: MOST IMPORTANTLY)
– Can get behind our value of efficient excellence. We do good work and we do it on time. We set realistic expectations and communicate when things need to be changed and adjusted. We look for the most straightforward path to get things done and do our best to limit perfectionism so we do a lot of quality work and improve as we go.
Sound like you? Apply!
Application here: https://forms.gle/su8s5N2r6MiCRvRw5
Executive Assistant Tasks:
Marketing + Misc Tasks:
Click on this link! https://forms.gle/su8s5N2r6MiCRvRw5
We are accepting initial applications from now until Monday September 21st at 4:00 PM EDT.
You will be notified shortly thereafter if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have.) If chosen, please be available to do a video call interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!