Are you looking for a project coordinator role with a company that is willing to invest in you? Do you want to find a job in the real estate industry where you feel like you’re making a difference for your team and your community? Do you love facing new challenges head-on and getting into the details to get things done?
Look no further than East Park Realty! We understand that real estate is not just about buying and selling property, it is about meeting our client’s needs and doing it consistently. We are a knowledgeable and established brokerage in Osceola County. Owner and Broker Racquel brings a depth of knowledge of the area in Residential, Commercial, and Vacant Land properties. Racquel and her team are well known in the community for their high level of service and are a household name for real estate in the St. Cloud area.
Marketing our clients’ properties to sell or helping them find just the right home is truly what we enjoy! We are looking for a Property & Project Coordinator to join our values-driven team.
If you are organized, have an eye for the details, and are passionate about working on a small team to create a great client experience for home buyers and sellers, keep reading!
Overview of Property & Project Coordinator Role
Reporting to the Lead Broker/Owner of East Park Realty, you’ll be responsible for jumping into and supporting the team with the day-to-day operations of the business. You’re someone who is highly organized and detail-oriented. You will be managing multiple listing projects and business operations of our small but mighty team, so you know how to prioritize and communicate effectively.
- Time Commitment: 40 hours/week
- Compensation: $18-$22 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Benefits: PTO, remote work options, retirement contributions
- Location: This role is fully remote. Location in or around St. Cloud/Lake Nona is preferred, but not required. You must be located in the US. Must be able to work on East Coast time.
- Status: This role is an EMPLOYEE/W2 role. You must be legally authorized to work as a W2 Employee in the United States.
- Creating and maintaining projects on cloud project management software and keeping yourself and team members accountable for deadlines. Our new team member will choose and implement a project management software into our daily operations– we are open.
- Tracking and reporting on all active listings to ensure they follow the established process and nothing gets overlooked.
- Keeping the company compliant with all active licenses and continuing education requirements.
- Assisting broker with general administrative tasks, such as creating mailing materials, letters, reports and presentations.
- Updating and maintaining the client database to ensure all records are up to date and accurate.
- Tracking and sending out milestone gifts for clients like birthdays.
- Assist with the marketing of active listings, including the creation of materials such as flyers, maps, value reports and press releases.
- Support CEO on operational tasks and initiatives.
- Support broker and agents on all other administrative duties, as needed
This could be you if…
- You are excited to work alongside a brokerage owner who has a big presence and established reputation in her community
- You enjoy working individually and collaboratively to ensure goals are accomplished
- You thrive on deadlines and love getting things done, and know how to communicate and prioritize when a deadline is in jeopardy
- You are detail-oriented and organized and have strong follow-through
- You are extremely proactive and are a self-starter; you can anticipate needs, take action and ask questions if there are gaps in your understanding
- You are self-motivated and looking to grow both personally and professionally with a fast-paced company
- You bring a kind, positive attitude to your work environment
- You are excited to be a part of ensuring a strong and smooth client experience and relationship
- Microsoft Outlook
- Google Calendar
- Constant Contact
- Cloud-Based Project Management Software
If you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click on this link to submit your application! https://airtable.com/shrEaFl0uGyIx9Rtx
We are accepting initial applications from now until February 28, 2023.
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a video interview on google meet.
We can’t wait to hear from you!