Are you a high-level marketing professional looking to use your talents for the greater good? Do you want to be a part of an organization that prioritizes sustainability and helping those in need? If you are forward-thinking and looking to join a high-performing organization that is making a difference, we have an amazing opportunity for you. Earth Breeze is hiring a full-time Performance Creative Director.
Earth Breeze is a fast-paced, growth-oriented company driven by the principles of Reduce waste and harmful impact, Regenerate through planting trees, cleaning plastic waste, and Redistribute supplies and food to those in need. We exist to create sustainable, meaningful products that drive social and environmental impact and to build a multi-decade relationship with our customers. When you join Earth Breeze you will have a meaningful role in making the world a better place while helping those in need.
If Earth Breeze’s mission is one that you want to get behind, keep reading!
Performance Creative Director
Reporting to the CMO, you’ll be responsible for creating high-performing ad and marketing campaigns and overseeing the whole creative department. You leverage both your creative and analytical skills to create, improve, and pivot ad content based on data and the market.
- Status: This role is a Full-Time employee role. You must be available to be employed by our company and legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Compensation: starting at $100k, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited PTO and Generous Parental Leave
- Basic Life Insurance Policy of $50,000
- Medical Insurance Coverage at 75% of premium plan
- Full Dental and Vision Benefits
- And more (see below!)
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote.
Responsibility for this position include
- Reports directly to the CMO and collaborates with other C-Suite members to drive OKRs
- Oversee Entire Creative Department
- Ideate content for Creative Department to execute, ensure that team is releasing high performing content
- Write video scripts as needed if in house scriptwriter isn’t available
- Brings together the Growth and Creative Teams to reach OKRs for Marketing, managing creative writers, media buyers, video and editing teams
- Tracks and manages KPIs for the CMO
- Develops and monitors ad campaigns, ensuring they adhere to the marketing standards
- Shapes branding standards
- Researches cutting edge ways to improve marketing strategies and pushes to set the bar higher for outcomes
This could be you if…
- You consider yourself to be a good human being who embodies our core values and mission at Earth Breeze
- You have led high performing ad campaigns from start to finish (from ideation, writing, delegating visuals to creative department, execution, etc)
- You are willing to lead with love to get results from your team
- You consider yourself to be a high performer
- You want to use your vision and skills to make a difference
- You have a track record of leading a team of creatives
- You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and write a video script or be scrappy and do what needs to be done
- You have strong execution skills utilizing organizational tools and direct communication with team
- You can pivot when the tide changes with startup life
- You are creative and you can leverage content into greater potential
- You are not only creative but you are analytical and can use data to make pivots in ads and marketing quickly
The Perks of working at Earth Breeze
- Make an impact on not only sales and growth of the company but also with the impact on our Earth
- An opportunity to work with a team who values diversity, authenticity and direct communication while producing quality content for the company
- Training for continued leadership development
- Flexible hours
- Work from anywhere you like
- Unlimited PTO and Generous Parental Leave, Basic Life Insurance Policy, Medical Insurance Coverage at 75% of premium plan, full dental and vision benefits
- Mental Health Care Stipend of 2 sessions per month, Max $400
- Kindle or Audible membership
- Fitness & Meditation app reimbursement plus free live classes
- Education Stipend for skill development
- Google Workspace
- SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager and other CRM and SEO tools
If you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click on this link to submit your application! https://airtable.com/shrBdXknSZiEKcIJD
We are NOW accepting initial applications.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!