Are you a Licensed Psychologist with experience working with autistic patients and their families? Do you have experience with diagnostic assessments? Do you desire a role that allows you to think outside the box of traditional treatments and shake things up? Are you looking to join a team that approaches treatment differently by supporting autism families holistically? In comes Dr. Tay Concierge Clinical Care!
Dr. Tay Concierge Clinical Care is a virtual private practice for families of autistic children focused on diagnosis, therapy, and parent coaching. We believe in revolutionizing the mental health industry in terms of providing higher quality, higher touch care to clients and their families as well as truly prioritizing provider well-being. We are committed to breaking the status quo when it doesn’t serve us as therapists and it doesn’t serve our clients! As autism specialists, we work intimately with our families across their life. We believe this leads to providers feeling more fulfilled and passionate about their work because they are integrated into their clients’ lives and they get to experience the wins with the families they are working with. Lastly, we emphasize collaboration – you have a team to support you in your case conceptualization and we are committed to ensuring you have access to the resources and training you need. We are seeking an experienced and passionate psychologist to serve our clinical patients.
Overview of Licensed Psychologist Role
Reporting to the CEO and lead psychologist, you’ll be responsible for serving our clinical patients and facilitating parent coaching.
- Time Commitment: 10-20 hours/week to start, will grow to full time as quickly as possible. Patient-facing hours are primarily in afternoons and evenings EST, given our practice serves children, with opportunity for daytime appointments for families of younger children or as patient schedules allow. Clinical documentation and admin work can be completed on a flexible schedule.
- Compensation: $50-$60 per hour for patient facing and admin hours, possibility of being salaried upon full time
- Benefits: flexible schedule, professional development, PSYPACT licensure. Once full time, you will also receive 4 weeks off built in (1 week per quarter), paid holidays, access to bonus structure
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote.
- Status: This role is a EMPLOYEE/W2 role. You must be legally authorized to work as a W2 Employee in the United States.
- Establishes positive, trusting rapport with patients.
- Assesses and provides therapy for autism and co-occurring disorders.
- Creates individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances.
- Meets with patients regularly to provide evidence-based treatment and adjust treatment plans as necessary.
- Conducts ongoing assessments of patient progress.
- Supports and advises family members when appropriate, including sessions focused on parental well-being and experiences.
- Refers patients to outside specialists or agencies when necessary and/or coordinates care with other providers.
- Responds to patient/parent messages within 24-48 hours to provide ongoing support outside of scheduled sessions.
- Maintains thorough records of patient meetings and progress and bills accordingly per the patient’s contract.
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains patient confidentiality.
DIAGNOSTIC ASSESSMENTS AND CLINICAL CONSULTATIONS
- Conducts virtual evaluations assessing for autism, which may include parent interview, behavioral observations, and administration of questionnaires.
- Scores and interprets all administered measures.
- Consults with teachers and other therapists to collect their observations.
- Makes diagnostic determinations independently and provides recommendations for next steps, sharing both in written and face-to-face formats.
- Answers parental questions and helps them troubleshoot through any roadblocks as they seek services.
- Maintains thorough records of patient meetings and progress.
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains patient confidentiality.
- Conducts and/or facilitates weekly group coaching calls.
- Monitors and contributes to parent questions in our community.
- Reviews parent questionnaires and summarizes for the coaching team.
- Tracks parent progress and satisfaction of care.
- Maintains thorough records of client meetings and progress.
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality.
- Contributes to team meetings including weekly case conferences.
- Assists in content creation, podcasting recording, and/or blogging as needed.
- Conducts consultation calls with parents to determine if their family is a good fit for our services.
- Stays abreast of current events in the autism space, with a willingness to learn about neurodiversity.
- Embraces a growth mindset, and a genuine interest in our field of work.
- Represents the brand voice and values.
- Seeks out opportunities to add value to our patient/client’s experience.
- Contributes to clinical and coaching practices by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
This could be you if…
- You are naturally service minded – a good day of work to you is one where you make a difference
- You are open to a different way of doing clinical care – one where you actually feel like you are making a difference!
- You are interested in breaking the status quo of the mental health field, both in terms of the care you provide to patients as well as provider well-being
- You believe in the mission to support autistic children and their families holistically
- You are motivated by the progress of your patients
- You are familiar with and have experience working in a clinical setting
- You are inclusive and thoughtful in your actions and words
- You thrive in an independent environment and enjoy collaboration on challenging cases
- You are an effective communicator, both in written and conversational formats
- You are discreet and are committed to following HIPAA compliance
- You’re looking for a job where you can grow, and are open to taking on more responsibilities over time (but Part Time is feeling great for now!)
- SimplePractice (EHR)
- GoHighLevel (CRM)
- Google Workspace
- A doctorate degree in psychology (PhD or PsyD)
- Licensed and reside in one of the PSYPACT states (https://psypact.org/mpage/psypactmap)
- Experience working with autistic children and their families
- ADOS Training (preferred but not required)
If you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click on this link to submit your application! https://airtable.com/shr1rR6ccP5Ea0a3e
We are now accepting initial applications and will be reviewing them on a rolling basis.
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a video interview on google meet.
We can’t wait to hear from you!