Do you love the day-to-day operations in a business and supporting an entrepreneur with their social media and other operational needs? Does supporting an amazing coach within this capacity sound like the perfect role to you?
Welcome to Dani Kenney Coaching! Dani is an International Life and Business Coach who is dedicated to helping female entrepreneurs master their energy and their mindset so they can make more money, make a bigger impact, and create a life they are obsessed with! She has over 10 years of experience in high-level business management, leadership, and coaching, and she teaches powerful and practical business strategies through a unique holistic lens for business. Dani is committed to creating a fun, safe, inclusive work environment: a place where your voice and your ideas matter, and a place where creativity, innovation, and exploration are encouraged. We believe that our ability to change and impact the world begins with the quality of life of our team members.
Now, we’re hiring an Operations Coordinator to help take the daily operations tasks off of Dani’s plate so she can do what she does best! Does this sound like an amazing opportunity to you? Keep reading!
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for repurposing content from Dani’s lives for social media and supporting in all of the different operational tasks to keep the wheels moving! You are someone who loves the details, and you know that the little tasks are what keep things moving smoothly. You have email, calendar, and time management down – and you’re excited to support an entrepreneur and to be a part of building out systems and processes within a growing business. You’re committed to discovering the best version of yourself every day and would love to be a part of a business that helps inspire that in others!
- Time Commitment: 15-20 hours/week, M/W/F schedule
- Compensation: $17-20/hour commensurate with experience
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote.
- Status: This role is a part-time employee role. You must be available to be employed by our company and legally eligible to work in the United States.
You will be responsible for supporting Dani in her daily business operations:
- Showing up to live streams every Monday and either be present during the live stream or transcribe and timestamping the live stream by EOD Monday
- Being present during live stream every other Wednesday from 12pm-2pm PST, and subsequently send out the recording and take any notes so that content can be repurposed for social media
- Checking and managing Dani’s email to ensure quick response times and wonderful service for clients
- Coordinating and scheduling calls with clients and team members
- Send out weekly recaps to email lists to let clients know anything important from the week as well as what to expect the following week
- Monitoring community engagement and communicating with Dani when additional support and attention is needed within the communities and when emails/messages require attention
- Answering client questions in a timely manner
- Performing outreach and attending live coaching sessions with clients as needed
- Encouraging members to interact with and support one another
- Facilitating a warm, open environment focused on collaboration, learning, and support
- Timestamping videos with accurate descriptions so they can be viewed later
You will be repurposing and creating content for social media:
- Reviewing previously record content and pulling out pieces that can be repurposed
- Creating Instagram posts with captions, hashtags, and images that represent the brand and offer quality content
- Creating blog posts that pull content from Dani’s live streams
- Scheduling posts using a social media scheduling tool to ensure content is being released consistently
You will be responsible for communicating with Dani and other team members:
- Attending and participating in weekly meetings with Dani and any other team members
- Communicating openly and effectively with Dani in order to strategize and move forward
- Developing, creating, and learning standard company practices and taking ownership of accountability and efficiency
This could be you if…
- Ensuring that daily operations run smoothly within a business is something you take pride in and enjoy doing
- You love being the go-to behind-the-scenes person who keeps the wheels turning and allows entrepreneurs to operate within their zone of genius
- You are detail-oriented and resourceful and love finding creative solutions and problem-solving
- You are good at taking long content (such as videos) and highlighting important points (for social media or blog posts)
- You enjoy social media and love helping create content that embodies the brand you are creating for
- Seeing people win is something that brings you joy
- You value collaboration and community and love to be there for other people
- You take initiative and are communicative about what you take on – if you decide to do something, you let your leaders know
- You’re excited about every day at work looking a little different, and about a role and company that are continuing to grow and develop
- You know how to collaborate with a leader
- You strongly believe in community and helping others find and achieve their paths and goals
- You are committed to your own growth and want to be the best version of yourself every day (and you know that looks different day to day)
- You know the difference between hearing and listening and are committed to being an active listener
Software we use
If you are not familiar with any of this software, that’s okay! Willingness to learn is all that we ask for.
We are accepting initial applications from now until Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 at 2pm CT. Please note we are accepting applications on a rolling basis and the sooner you apply, the better!
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!