Do you want to work for a company that is helping small businesses and entrepreneurs? Do you love the idea of helping a CEO whose mission is to help women build businesses that are not only sustainable but also protected and financially profitable?
We are Coaches & Company, and we provide coaches, course creators, & service providers with ready-to-use, lawyer-created legal contract templates so they can protect themselves & their businesses with ease. Our CEO, Yasmine, is a practicing lawyer who noticed that access to affordable, easy-to-use, quick to implement legal resources were not available to small businesses who needed it but couldn’t afford an expensive legal retainer yet. Now, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to help with the task load so that she can focus her genius on the visionary aspects of moving the company forward.
We are a fast-growing company that believes in supporting its team members, we champion diversity and strive to be inclusive in our practices, and we provide opportunities for growth and development. If all of this sounds like a dream to you, keep reading!
Reporting to the CEO, Yasmine, you’ll be primarily responsible for managing her inbox and calendar. You are someone who loves follow-through and checking things off of your list, while making sure everything gets done right. You highly align with our mission to serve and you’re excited to keep up with a fast-paced company and a quick-moving boss.
- Time Commitment: 20 hours per week with room to grow
- Compensation: $17/hour with a review at 90 days
- Location: Within the Dallas-Fort Worth area (this is preferred – but if you believe you’d be perfect for this job and you’re not in DFW, apply and we’ll go from there!)
- Status: This role is a part-time employee. You must be available to be employed by our company and legally eligible to work in the United States.
You will be responsible for inbox and calendar management, including:
- Liaison between customers/clients and answering simple questions
- Podcast guest e-mail correspondence
- Managing the CEO’s schedule and sending out reminders
- Booking interviews and meetings with contractors within agreed-upon time frames
- Corresponding with contractors and notifying the CEO when something is in need of her attention
- Managing relationships and correspondence with affiliates
You will be providing general administrative support:
- Choosing and organizing content for weekly and monthly outgoing emails
- Managing email campaigns within email marketing software
- Applying attention to detail to various tasks
You will be acting as a Personal Assistant when needed:
- Checking the physical mailbox as needed and making post office runs
- Corresponding with existing law clients and arranging meetings into the CEO’s schedule
- Attending weekly and as-needed meetings with the CEO to bounce ideas between you and discuss anything needing attention
This could be you if…
- You are super organized and energetic
- You are dedicated to the mission and values surrounding helping our clients and providing a more accessible service to those who need it
- You’re excited to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong email communication skills and strive for a caring, non-judgmental tone through email correspondence
- You love supporting customers/clients
- You’re highly detail-oriented and have amazing follow through (and you’re known for checking your work)
- You are an executor who is ready to get ish done
- You are looking for a team who will support and champion you along the way
You want to work here because:
- You would get to be a part of a team that has heart
- You’d have the opportunity to get in on the ground level of a growing team and would be able to grow with the company
- We are kind, supportive, and collaborative – doing things as a team and making sure everyone’s voice is heard is incredibly important to us
- We have stepped away from the “grind” mentality – while we want to make sure our work is getting done, we also want to check in with our teammates and make sure everyone feels safe and comfortable
- We don’t work on Fridays!
- Gmail and Google Calendar
Bonus software (not necessary to already know but things you will be using in the role)
We are accepting initial applications from now until August 11th at 2pm CT.
As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage all people regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, race, ability, religion, sexual identity, or any other personal identifier, to apply, even if you don’t feel you fit all of the requirements.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!