Operations Coordinator at BettyAnn Photography
Are you an organized individual looking for a unique work opportunity that let’s you be creative and truly connect with people but haven’t quite found the role that speaks to you? Here’s an opportunity that might be right up your alley.
BettyAnn Photography is hiring a part-time operations coordinator. This role is a hybrid of account management, general operations, and marketing operations.
This is not your typical operations role at your typical photo studio: we go on adventures with our clients and provide meaningful experiences that empower them to embrace the present, rekindle their love and reconnect with one another. We work with couples on engagement, wedding photography, and with couples who need some time away from it all. We pay attention to the details and capture the treasurable moments that otherwise would have been missed. We pride ourselves on being high touch and connecting closely with our clients from the time they inquire until beyond we deliver their imagery.
We are looking for an operations coordinator to join our team to not only connect with our clients on a high level, but also to help tell our story in our marketing. Could this be you?
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the internal client operations as well as marketing operations at BettyAnn photography. You’ll use your care for connecting with people and attention to detail to provide high-touch support to BettyAnn photography clients and vendors. You’ll share beautiful moments from Betty’s sessions on the blog and other social channels to help get the word out about the intimate and timeless experiences we create and capture.
- Time Commitment: 15 hours/week, General Availability between 9 and 12 CST M-F, Occasional weekends, the schedule can be adapted based on employee’s needs.
- Compensation: $20 per hour
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote.
- Status: This role is a W2 Employee role. You must be authorized to work in the United States as a W2 Employee.
You will be responsible for:
- Onboarding new clients
- Managing client accounts throughout the process
- Managing general workflows and client communications
- Managing company and CEO calendar
- Retrieving reviews and feedback from clients
- Coordinating emergencies
- Assigning dates to relevant photographers for engagement shoots, etc.
- Writing newsletter content (3x per month) and nurture email content as needed
- Supporting with Reels creation (1x per week)
- Writing and Posting posts on Instagram/Facebook (5x per week)
- Creating graphics for social media on canva
- Managing content calendar
- Taking voice memos from CEO to create and post short-form Blogs
- Posting to Tailwind for Pinterest
- Implementing Paid marketing/Facebook ads (eventually– the ideal candidate is willing to learn!)
General Responsibilities + Team Management
- Manage team and assigning tasks as needed (i.e. future employees, and/or contracted associate and second shooters, editors, etc)
- Attend and coordinate weekly team meetings
- Communicate with team throughout the week via Slack
This could be you if…
- You absolutely love connecting with people
- You see the value that our company provides our clients
- You are a strong writer (bonus if you have content marketing writing experience)
- You above all are kind but can hold firm on boundaries when necessary
- You have strong attention to detail, especially when it comes to people and relationships
- You are personable and truly enjoy connecting with other humans
- You can adapt and adjust on the fly when need be (Hey, things come up when you’re photographing)
- You prioritize creating safe and warm environments for clients and people you interact with
- While you love to work hard, you are light-hearted and can laugh at yourself
- You love creating and maintaining systems and workflows
- You want to work both sides of your brain- the systems side (operations) and the creative side (marketing, working in a creative field)
- Social Media Scheduler
- Google Workspace
If you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click on this link to submit your application! https://airtable.com/shroXI188XRkRwFkA
We are accepting initial applications from now until May 4th, 2022 11:59pm CDT.
We are a company that highly values diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+ and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a google meet video interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!