Who we are:
Ascend’s online leadership program empowers a community of women with the skills to build confidence, 10x their performance, and get promoted. Ascenders have used their program learnings to drive results and move up faster at companies like Google, Amazon, Slack, Twitter, Peloton, Starbucks, Coca-Cola, Accenture, Hopin, and many more. Forbes feature on Ascend. We’ve primarily grown via word of mouth and are at an inflection point with massive opportunities in a fast-growing space. Join us to make a big impact!
You’ll own Ascend’s Leadership Program for women including managing the program experience and growing the program. You have a customer-first mindset, have experience leading complex projects, are excited about owning critical parts of the business, and passionate about empowering women. A key benefit is that you will leverage Ascend’s existing success to scale the program to drive a larger impact and help elevate thousands of women into leadership. You will have a ton of autonomy, work in a fast-paced environment, and we can explore shaping the role to be the best fit.
Compensation range: $70k-100k (based on experience). Includes benefits.
Watch the video below to hear me talk about Ascend’s mission, what your day-to-day will look like, Ascend’s community, and why this role is super unique.👇
We’re growing quickly. You’ll wear many hats in this role, including:
- Own the program experience for Ascend’s Leadership Program for women.
- Optimize the student experience to create intimacy at scale and drive transformative growth for Ascenders.
- Manage program operations to create a seamless experience.
- Help improve and implement the marketing strategy to grow the program.
- Nurture and engage Ascend’s community via Slack and community-building activities.
- Own and track metrics to ensure we achieve our goals.
- Launch new offerings to help elevate more women into leadership.
This describes you:
- Ascend’s mission to elevate more women into leadership excites you.
- People person. You get energy from connecting and empowering awesome women.
- Outstanding project management skills including being hyper organized. You have experience leading projects and balancing multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Data oriented. You leverage user research and data-driven insights but you don’t rely upon the user or data to tell you the full story.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience communicating with senior stakeholders and/or customers.
- Have a growth mindset and take responsibility for your successes and failures.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to build from scratch.
- Proactive self-starter and ready for a ton of ownership on a small team.
- Value and actively promote diversity.
- Bonus: You have entrepreneurial experience. This may include managing a key project at a company you worked for, running your own business, or building a following on social media.
- Bonus: Expertise in experience design and/or designed or led courses and workshops.
Additional role information:
This remote role is full-time with potential for increased responsibility including people management. We can create a flexible schedule that meets the program and your needs – timings vary between 7:30am – 6pm PT. That said, during launches we’re in high-gear and things get busy so it’s helpful that our team is flexible and available as needed. You’ll report to Shivani Berry, CEO & Founder of Ascend. Employee status if in the US (contractor if in other countries, may convert to employee in the future). Competitive pay. Includes health benefits. Access to numerous professional development trainings to help you grow.
How to Apply:
If all of the above excites and fits with you, Apply Here.👈
Don’t meet all the requirements? Apply anyway! We look for core values alignment first and foremost. If you believe you have the grit and curiosity to be successful in this role, we’d love to hear from you.
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Ascend is an equal opportunity employer.