Are you an operational rockstar in the online business/ coaching space? Do you get immense satisfaction of keeping visionaries in their zone of genius while staying in your sweet spot of daily and team operations? Are you looking for a home with a soul-aligned company where you can leverage your gifts to create a positive impact in the world?
Alyssa Nobriga, Founder + CEO of The Institute of Coaching Mastery, is growing her team and in need of a Director of Operations! Alyssa helps coaches bring LIFE changing results to their clients and has more to share with the world. We know the value of living with an open mind and heart. We aspire to support the awakening on the planet, first within ourselves and as a result, inspire and guide clients and our audience to do the same… creating a ripple effect throughout the world.
Alyssa is a licensed as a Clinical Somatic Psychotherapist with a master’s degree from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology and holds a second master’s degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica. She blends her clinical background, life experiences, leadership coaching background, and spirituality into her signature program. She has worked with a curriculum designer for over 1,000 hours on the first half of this program alone– this is a program that she and her team are proud of and is helping to elevate the coaching industry.
The word has gotten out about The Institute of Coaching Mastery and we are looking for our Director of Operations to love on our foundational operations and team.
You can learn more about Alyssa here.
Alyssa has been featured in many media outlets and podcasts– including Melyssa Griffin’s Limitless You Podcast and the BossBabe Podcast.
So if you love ops, KPIs, team management, and can see yourself partnering with Alyssa and her team to make a big impact, we want you to apply.
Director of Operations
We are looking for an amazing Director of Operations that can grow into our Chief Operating Officer, to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures.
You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business. You’d report directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Within this detail-oriented, creative, and high-level role, you’ll be managing diverse business operations. We’ve doubled in sales every year for the last 5 years so if you’re an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, an understanding of an online business, extremely dedicated work ethic and top of your field, then we’d love to work with you!
- Time Commitment: Starting at 25 hours per week/ Monday to Friday in any United States time zone; We’ll co-create the specific working schedule- flexibility required during launches outside of typical business hours
- Compensation: pay will commensurate with experience
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote (If you are are located outside of the US but can work during Pacific Time hours, we will accept your application)
- Status: Contract that may transition into full-time employment role.
Some of your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
You’re leading daily operations:
- Available in PST hours. You could be in a different time zone, but have a good amount of overlap with PST, so you are responsive throughout the day
- Design + oversee day-to-day operations + management of the team and CEO to ensure that tasks and projects are completed on time to hit our objectives and goals.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of operations and systems within the company. Provides timely reports on the operating condition of the company.
- You’ll be a leader in a growing, fast-paced company where multiple projects are being executed and worked on at one time.
You’re supporting the founder in the execution of vision and growth:
- Execute on the founder’s vision, achieving or exceeding established goals.
- Filter and translate the founder’s ideas into functional plans for the company/team.
- Identify areas of opportunities for improvements across the organization, including opportunities to improve revenue, increase margin, reduce cost, and increase profitability throughout the organization all while improving efficiency.
- Implement new automations + systems and streamline processes for optimization.
You’re managing team, culture and performance:
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Develop comprehensive goals/KPIs for performance and growth strategies.
- Effectively resolve issues – must be comfortable with addressing client and team issues and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team.
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments + conduct performance review.
- Consistently demonstrate a passion for values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity across the organization.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company, while also maintaining the family-like culture we’ve created with our team.
You’re leading our main sales, marketing and other growth efforts:
- Manage launches from planning to execution.
- Collaborate with the marketing team.
- To optimize copy and content across channels and platforms.
- To drive initiatives directly responsible for revenue generation (such as webinars, funnels, direct mailers, sales calls etc.).
- Oversee and collaborate with the tech team.
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and vendors.
- Motivate team to meet or surpass organizational and sales goals.
- Implement new automations + systems and streamline processes specifically related to sales and marketing.
This could be you if…
- You rock at operations in the online space and you know your stuff!
- At this point, you’re ready to find that soul-aligned boss and company to support in the long run- and one that’s making a HUGE impact in the online coaching industry!
- You’re resourceful. No problem or circumstance is going to keep you from hitting your goals. You’ll find a way to make things happen.
- You have the ability to see both the big picture vision and the intimate details that make it all happen. But overall, you’re extremely detail-oriented.
- You’re a goal achiever! In high school, you were the kid who consistently turned in projects that your teachers swooned over. When you commit to something, you go all in.
- You know how to prioritize and manage multiple projects with different teams at one time. You’re super organized and know how to leverage tools to keep on top of everything.
- The idea of nurturing a team, helping people to feel seen, and creating an incredible team culture makes you giddy. You love motivating humans and creating a family-like, yet professional environment.
- You are one to close any open loops!
- You’re hungry and ready for personal and professional growth.
- You’re assertive and empathetic. You aren’t afraid to have difficult conversations with the team, and you can do so with love and understanding. People feel appreciated and valued even after having tough conversations with you.
- You’re reliable, show up on time, honor your word, timelines + commitments. You’re flexible when there is a launch and go above and beyond to make sure the business is working optimally.
- You value open, honest, heartfelt conversations and taking personal responsibility. You’re positive, open-minded and bring lightness to the company and each other.
- You are a self-starter and take serious initiative– for example, if you were to see that we could use a sales page and we don’t have one, you will take initiative to get it done.
- You get absolute satisfaction of helping others stay in their zone of genius- one could say your zone of genius is keeping other people in theirs. You love partnering up with a visionary who has more to share with the world and needs operational support in order to do it.
- A big plus if you know sales funnel and marketing strategies for online business.
- Active Campaign
- ThriveCart / Stripe
Perks When You Join the Team
- Work from anywhere – this is a remote position, meaning you can work from anywhere as long as you have a strong internet connection.
- Flexible hours – we understand the desire to be there for your kids’ school drop off/pickup so we aren’t too stringent on when you get the work done, as long as it gets done and you are meeting deadlines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving and coming up with new ideas on how to best serve our audience and customers.
- You get access to all Alyssa’s programs and offerings.
- You’ll get to be a part of company retreats and events where we make things happen & have fun!
We are accepting initial applications from now until Friday May 14th 10:00 am Pacific Time.
As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage all people regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, race, ability, religion, sexual identity, or any other personal identifier, to apply. We encourage Black, Indigenous, Latinx, Asian, LGBTQIA+, Neurodivergent candidates and those who hold marginalized identities not listed to apply, even if you don’t think you fit 100% of the criteria.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do a zoom interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!