*Please note Meg K Co is not directly recruiting for this position and therefore any questions about the position or company must be directed to The Aligned Business™.
Kelsey Kerslake started her entrepreneurial journey a decade ago with Pinegate Road which is a brand and web agency for online entrepreneurs and personal brands. During her work at PGR, she developed her signature framework for scaling online businesses to 6&7 figures sustainably – and the Aligned Business™ Academy & Mastermind programs arrived.
The Aligned Business™ teaches online service providers, coaches, and consultants how to reach their goals of creating a sustainable, profitable, and aligned online business that actually supports the life they want to live.
As our team has been growing, we are in search of a superstar sales representative to join our team and support our humans!
Our expectations are that this person has fun with social, is excited to bring their creative gene to work, brings innovative ideas to the table, and is responsible and reliable for 24-48 turnaround time on short projects during the business week. Clear communication is a must whether via email, phone, slack or text message, to our Operations & Sales Manager.
Candidates must be strong in time management, project management and sales skills to apply in the online space. The goal of this position is in to increase awareness of key offers, drive nurture and engagement campaigns to warm audiences and facilitate the close during and outside of conversion events, and ultimately enroll aligned students into the Aligned Business® programs.
If you are looking for a dynamic role with a rapidly growing company and want a career in the creative online space – this could be for you!
- Time commitment: Full-time, typically operating within the hours of 9am-5pm EST Monday through Friday with occasional weekend check-ins.
- Compensation: $17/hour plus commission, with a raise to $18/hour plus commission at 90 days
- Location: This position is entirely remote! You must be located within the US.
- Status: Full-time employee. You must be located and authorized to work within the United States.
As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage BIPOC (Black/Brown, Indigenous, and other People of Color), people from the LGBTQIA+ community, to apply.
- Sell the Aligned Business® programs to business owners whose goals and qualifications align (business owners who we know will be really successful in our programs!)
- Funnel warm leads and generate new leads into all conversion events
- Funnel warm leads and generate new leads into Facebook community
- Support list-building objectives organically to meet monthly goals
- Nurture leads inside private Facebook group to keep engaged and participating
- Lead on social messaging prospects for high dollar packages
- Co-manage + organize all launches and other conversion events with team
- Building individual database of leads and executing on regular follow up and nurture, directing leads into conversion events, applications to work with us, etc.
- Following set metrics-based tracking system for all sales and marketing activities and reporting/recapping progress to Operations Manager daily
- Sell in integrity, with service as the goal. We have scripts and will support you through this!
- Sales conversations via DM, voice memo, or zoom call