86th & Trend is a website design and strategy agency for empowered entrepreneurs who are inspired to follow their dreams through entrepreneurship! Founder and CEO, Rachelle Demoskoff, started 86th & Trend to create a life she loves and she does the same for her clients supporting them to bring their online presence to life. This small team is looking for the addition of an Account and Project Manager to offer quality and high touch support for 86th & Trend clients!
Hours: starting at 10 per month per project booked (with room to grow a)
Compensation: competitive percentage of project total, plus retainer for calls– with an opportunity to grow.
Preferably based in the US or Canada.
Contractor Role and Fully Remote
People of all ethnicities, nationalities, genders, races, and sexual identities are encouraged to apply
The AMPM is an integral part of the team who ensures that projects are finished by team on time and to a high quality and standard. The AMPM is the main point of contact for the client throughout the process and is there to not only facilitate a successful web project, but also truly support the client during the exciting process of creating a new website! Each website project is a 4 week turnaround using 86th & Trend’s unique and proven process.
— Create timelines for each project (using a project plan template), and schedule meetings between anyone that needs to meet to make sure that deliverables are being met on-time.
– Coordinate with contractors throughout web design and build process and send reminders to make sure everyone is on track.
– Onboard new clients with contract and invoices as well as set the tone for the project by explaining expectations and 86th & Trend’s unique process!
– Liaise with clients during their web projects and send reminders when different deliverables are due. mail clients with deliverables for their review using templated emails when available and also improvises and handles client emails that don’t have specific templated responses.
– Send frequent reminders and requests for status updates from both team and clients to ensure the project’s (and the client’s) success.
– Quality Control: Proofread client copy prior to sending to developers. Ensure all photos and other content provided by clients is of website quality. Give clients tips and feedback as needed. Preview designs inside of ShowIt to look for spacing issues, link issues, etc.
– Handle payment of contractors as needed.
– Manage the main inquiries inbox, hello@86thandtrend
– Field inquiries from past clients looking for additional services and give information on continuing client rates, etc or brand new clients.
– 10 hours per month per project (roughly 2.25 hours per client per week)
– weekly team check ins (no more than 60 minutes) on Mondays
– 24 hour or faster response times M-F in for client or team communications
– You are based in the US or Canada
– You love details and don’t get overwhelmed by them
– You want an opportunity to work at home with flexible hours
– You are solution oriented and forward thinking
– You love “overcommunicating”– you’d rather reach out that extra time to make sure everyone is on the same page
– While you may not have formal project management training or experience, you’re a great manager– you can task things out, assign due dates, and communicate and coordinate with everyone involved to reach the best possible outcomes!
– You want to support a business supporting women entrepreneurs to live their dream life!!
– You’re happy starting slower, 10-20 hours per month with room to grow
– You have a part-time job, side-hustle, or other clients and you love to work in a support role rather than running the business.
– You are one of those “self-starters” and really motivated
– You dream to work in a positive and uplifting environment
– You love crossing items off of your check list and doing those “plug and play” tasks
– You love supporting behind the scenes, especially by doing those “plug and play” tasks
– You love people and are excited to be in a client facing role!
– You’re inspired by women entrepreneurs who are chasing their dreams and passions and want to be a part of it!
– While you may not not ShowIt (drag and drop web design platform), you have an eye for details and design (and don’t worry, you won’t be doing any designing!)
– You are a self-proclaimed Typo-Hawk
– Client experience and success is something that matters to you!
– ShowIt (drag and drop website builder)
-clients are responded to in 24 hours or less M-F
-new sales are onboarded (contract and invoice sent out) in 24 hours or less M-F
– Copy and photos is accurate by the time it goes into development
– all deliverables within Asana are being met on time
-website is launched on time
We are accepting initial applications from now until Tuesday October 27th at 12:00PM PT.
You will be notified shortly thereafter if you have been chosen to move forward into the application, process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have.) If chosen, we will invite you to do an interview on zoom and/or a paid test project.
We can’t wait to hear from you!