You’re leading projects that help our clients sell their services with heart & soul.
You’re part of our dedicated team helping our clients launch meaningful programs that they love.
You’re helping to get our message out to the world so that talented coaches make more money, help more people…and ditch the burnout along the way.
Sounds like a dream? Well, here at Six Figure Coach Club, this is our everyday reality.
Simply put, our mission is to help coaches become six-figure business owners, with a ton of ease & impact.
We teach them the step-by-step business strategies that they need to know, they show up & do the work, and they transform into some of the most successful & impactful coaches in the game!
And do you know the most magical piece?! All of that comes with a sprinkle of Spark! It’s that moment when our clients achieve a new goal and they immediately see themselves differently because of it – that’s our big motivator in everything that we do.
Now we’re poised & ready to take this mission to a whole new level of impact (and fun!) with the addition of a new Project Lead to our team!
Check out all the deets below and if this sounds like a match for who you are and what you’re really good at doing (and you have some experience to prove it), click to apply. We’d love to have you as part of this incredible mission to help entrepreneurs create results & change the world!
In this role, you’ll be an integral part of helping us get stuff done. You keep all the plates spinning & executing the hell out of a project plan is part of your charm. You’ll work hand-in-hand with the CEO (meet Dallas Travers) & the rest of the team to keep us on track with project timelines, make sure we deliver our deliverables, and help us get ahead of what’s next on our business roadmap.
But, it’s not all leading and no doing. You’re the example that the rest of us follow. You wouldn’t dream of missing a deadline or not following an SOP (you know what that is, right?). It’s in your nature to set the standard, hold others (and yourself) accountable, and do it all with a healthy dose of human-to-human connection, laughter, and fun.
- Time Commitment: Full-time 40 hours per week; Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm Pacific Time
- Compensation: $25/hour ($52,000 gross annually)
- Location: Anywhere in the United States – this role is fully remote
- Status: You’ll be an employee and must be authorized to legally work in the United States
- Keep us top of mind with our followers by overseeing the production, quality, & distribution of the content we share with the world. This means social media posts, email marketing, community groups, and any other methods we use to connect with our community.
- Keep our listeners’ ears buzzing by managing the production & distribution of our weekly podcast called, you guessed it…Six Figure Coach Podcast! You’ll be managing the schedule, coordinating with the production team, creating episode graphics, and loving up on our podcast guests to make sure they feel special & appreciated.
- Be the PR agent for our “Six-Figure Coach Beyoncé” by regularly researching & pitching our CEO for podcast interviews & guest expert appearances. And yes, this means you have to talk to strangers.
- Make our clients feel special by making sure they have everything they need to keep achieving their goals. Whether that’s sharing zoom call recordings, answering emails, or jumping in to support our Client Success team. Whatever is needed, you’re there.
- Be the hostess with the mostest by being the event planner behind our quarterly client retreats and other virtual events. You create the project plan, delegate the tasks, and create a stellar client experience every time.
- Get to know us & let us get to know you by proactively building relationships with everyone on the Six Figure Coach Club team. We actually care & like each other around here!
- Be our CEO’s Wing Person by providing admin support like following up on emails, scheduling, and solving any problems that come up so that our CEO can work her magic! Sometimes that means pulling her forward & other times holding her back. Either way, you’ll do what you need to do to keep her on track.
- Show us the money by processing our team payroll with special attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Create flawless execution by anyone, anytime by taking the lead on creating, updating, managing, using, communicating, & keeping everyone on the hook to follow the right steps in the many SOP’s that keep our business running smoothly.
- Be the Six-Figure Coach Club’s Biggest Fan by learning the ins & outs of the business. That’s everything from sales to team meetings to customer service & everything in between. You understand the overall flow and use that to get your job done.
This could be you if…
- You have 2-4 years of experience coordinating, managing, or leading multi-step projects with a diverse team.
- You have at least 1 year of experience with Asana or similar project management or task delegation software.
- You can stand with our company’s mission of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required. Any sort of anti-blackness, homophobia, transphobia, classism, fatphobia and other exclusive ways of thinking or behaving are not tolerated.
- You can take the CEO’s big, exciting ideas & turn them into a fully executed event, piece of content, or other tangible outcome.
- You’re confident taking the lead to guide & direct people above and below you, always with care & consideration.
- You’re not intimidated by working directly with the CEO & sometimes telling her what to do.
- You’re really into working on multi-step projects that repeat on a regular cadence – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually. The routine lights you up & you take pride in getting better at doing the same things.
- You have a keen eye for seeing and anticipating the gaps in a process or idea and then using your resourcefulness to find the right solutions to fill all the holes.
- Detail, details, details! You know the details matter and you’d never dream of sending something out that doesn’t look just right. Typos & off brand ideas are a no-no.
- Relationships matter. You understand that results are created through & with others so you take the time to build, nurture, and invest in the people you work with every day.
- No task is too big or too small for you. You’re ready to take responsibility, get your hands dirty, rally the team, and get it all done.
- Multi-tasking is the name of your game. You keep all the plates spinning & people moving in the right direction.
- You love following processes & checking the boxes next to each step brings you a level of satisfaction that you just can’t explain.
- You’re drawn to helping other people feel special, cared for, and successful. And you do this for yourself all the time too.
- You enjoy a good laugh and like to have fun with the people you work with.
- You’re invested in your personal & professional development and want to grow in a fun, fast-paced company culture for the long term.
- You don’t want a business of your own. This is a job for someone looking to have a career that grows with a company making a difference.
- You’re cool with trying & making smart mistakes along the way. In fact, you like to learn from them.
- Asana & Google Sheets to manage projects, assign tasks, and cross things off the list!
- Slack for in-the-moment team conversations
- Zoom for video conferencing
- Google Drive and Dropbox to store shared files
- Later for social media content scheduling
- Drip & Gmail to manage client emails & communications
- Keynote presentation software to update training slides on our incredible course content
If you’ve read this far & this sounds like you, click on this link to submit your application!
We are accepting initial applications from now until Wednesday March 3rd at 12:00 PM PT.
As a company, we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage people of all ethnicities, nationalities, genders, races, abilities, and sexual identities to apply.
If you’ve been chosen to move forward to the interview, you’ll be notified shortly after your application is received. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We’ll assess the top candidates in the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have). If chosen, we’ll invite you to do at least one assessment and zoom interviews.
We can’t wait to hear from you!