The Six Figure Coach Club, a company dedicated to teaching coaches in the online space how to grow their coaching practices without burning out through their 12 month program, is hiring a Creative Administrative Assistant. The SFCC is a small but mighty team of two employees and looking to add a new team member to support with the day to day operations of running a values-based business dedicated to making a difference in the world.
As a company, we value something that we call Spark!– that moment when someone achieves a new goal and they immediately see themselves differently because of it – that’s our big motivator in doing what we do.
We encourage BIPOC (Black/Brown, Indigenous, and other People of Color) applicants and LGBTQIA+ applicants.
Overview of the Creative Administrative Assistant Position:
– Employee status
– after initial training phase, this position will turn into a 30-40 hour per week position
– compensation starting at $20 per hour
– Must be located in the US and eligible to work in the US
– Available for daily Zoom team check ins
– Available to be online M-F during the hours of 9am-4pm Pacific Time
–You’re detail oriented
— You’re a problem solver who’s super resourceful
– You are comfortable writing conversationally and communicating via emails
– You’re ‘the responsible one’
— you want to grow with a company and build a career here
–You love proofreading and catching the grammar details
–You get a thrill checking off your to do list
– You have a knack for breaking ideas into tangible actions
– You like to have fun with the people you work with
– You are equally passionate about creativity and productivity!
– You are organized and can keep editorial content organized
– You want to work where your ideas matter and will be implemented!
— Nothing would make you happier than to bring your inbox down to zero messages
– You would rather over communicate than under communicate (with our daily zoom check ins, we love communicating and transparency!)
– You can stand behind our company’s mission of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
– You’re open to feedback
– You’re cool with making mistakes. In fact, you like to learn from them.
– You love personal development (because we’re coaches who coach coaches, we are all about that personal development) (perhaps you you’ve heard of and like the likes of Brene Brown)
–You don’t want a business of your own. This is a job for someone looking to have a career that grows with a company making a difference.
– You’re proactive and hate open loops- you like to close those loops!
– You are able to lead with compassion when dealing with our clients in the inbox, even the frustrating ones.
– Bonus: not only are your proofreading skills great, you are a strong writer
Administrative and Customer Support:
– Maintain the Customer Service Inbox
– Administrative assistant tasks such as
–scheduling and confirming appointments
– following up on client meetings
–updating documents and team procedure manual
– being the person who does the 1-off tasks the CEO needs like hiring a video editor on upwork or emailing a client to reschedule a meeting time
– Calendaring for the CEO
– Update our Graphics in Canva using templates
– Schedule content in scheduler
– proofreading content
– possibly light copywriting (for a weekly newsletter and social media posts)
– Keep content editorial calendar organized
– Get approval of Editorial Calendar before the 1st of each month
– Repurpose and organize content for weekly newsletter
– Brainstorm content with CEO for weekly newsletter
– Put Email content into Drip (email marketing software)
– Support with podcast production and Marketing
– Repurpose podcast content in newsletter, IG stories, and sending copy to podcast agency for them to publish on websites
– Manage and follow up with Podcast guests
– Write the Podcast Show Notes
– Schedule podcast guests (once they’re confirmed), send release forms, send thank you cards
– Google Drive
– Drip (Email Marketing Software)
– Trainual (for training materials)
– Acuity Scheduling
We are accepting initial applications from now until Monday September 28th.
You will be notified shortly thereafter from our hiring manager via email if you have been chosen to move forward into the interview process. If you don’t hear from us, thank you so much for applying, and we will keep your application for consideration in the future!
We will interview and test the top candidates the following weeks (depending on how many applicants we have.) If chosen, you’re available to do a video call interview.
We can’t wait to hear from you!